This weeks $20 band...

• Start date
  • Replies 172 Comments
  • Views 12,370 Views
Can get front row for tonight's Snoop Dogg concert at the Horseshoe by Chicago for $68. PASS. Will consider the upcoming Weezer show there though.

dang..didnt you know that its hip for middle aged white guys who attend Snoop shows :clueless:
:lol:

oh how fucking badass would you be if you got chucked in jail for being too awesome at a snoop show
:cripwalk:

could put this guy to good use though :yes: :peterloblack:

dunno if ill be able to make it tonight, but would like too...

Young The Giant...$18

best way to describe them might be to call them the poor mans version of The Killers... very similar style and sound ...youtube em if you like the killers...:goodforyou:

they were $8 here

wowzers

this week we were given free tix...although boring as fuck at the moment (hence the power posting)

Seal and Macy Gray... not even sure what the ticket prices were...outside gig...not too hot , but the entire place smells like OFF...which was expected....and only so many years you can stand hearing seal sing the same shit...waddaydo...at least we got out to be sociable

more free tix this week.. Duran Duran... show should be fucking awesome...outside again so i hope the rain holds off (80% chance as of now) but we dont mind a little rain to see this one...never know when it will be the last time they come near this area

dafty, be jealous...be very jealous
:cripwalk:

In This Moment. Discovered them at the first Mayhem Festival I want to. The one MF ditched me on :selfbash:

Seeing tonight. This song is pretty badass. Too bad she's SOOO ugly :goodforyou:

Nice. Good song.

I always feel odd singing along to songs sung by chicks - even songs that aren't really feminine - like that one. Is that weird?

not weird, imo

41seconds...all i could handle blittser but hopefully there will be some wild hot ass running around and that could be worth the price of admission :yes:

Styx is at the fair tonight or tomorrow...cant remember... heard on radio it was a $15 show and then on the web it says $34, but im sure that includes the price of admission into the fair as well... ill be staying in since the shit is going on basically across the street...

having a music fest here next month. Which happens here about ...well, not in my lifetime yet:eyes:
$80 something for 3 day pass.
maybe approx 15-20 bands confirmed at this time...( most country though)

I wanna check out "Drive By Truckers" never seen live... heard stories of them playing 4 and 5 hr set lists in Athens.
so 80 / 20 = $4 band???:bugs:

:megaman::megaman::megaman:

i am happy to say that i have never been suckered into buy a 3day pass for any type of musicfest....im a one day pass kind of guy...its the norm here now to have 20 bands play on 3-4 different stages and maybe 2-3 bands that are worth a fuck seeing each night...they do a good job of making sure they schedule it that way so they can get you to buy the full passes... assholes

true RR... but also know 1 of the promoters so might get free tickets
tried to buy a 1 day ticket to bamajam this past june, and fukers tell me I have to buy a 3 days pass for $165 cause they werent selling single day tickets this yr???? WTF:whippedass:

saw this guy few weeks ago in local bar... think cover was about $20

Ya, they all want to be like Lollapalooza.

ariel pink's haunted graffiti tonight

$18.50

very excited

$45 for single day pass
$85 for weekend

we're going for saturday
Drivin N Cryin, Drive By Truckers, and late night drunk pussy about all that interest me

$20 Everclear/Eve 6 - Hard Rock Cafe. I'll go.