• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,906 Views

InTheHole

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just stopped by to say hi and wish Rogue and the forum best of luck.

You guys are a solid group of posters. I really think you may have something here. :cheers:

InTheHole

Just stopped by to say hi and wish Rogue and the forum best of luck.

You guys are a solid group of posters. I really think you may have something here. :cheers:

InTheHole

You aren't staying?

Nothing against Peeps but I definitely like what I see here.

Tinner, can you pm me the link to the Oil City vid you posted on the old site? do we have pm's here? well pm it to me on peeps if nothing else

thankx pal

no PM's here arch

Inner...Make us some videos droppin knowledge pal.

Bobby...welcome ya butter mouth bitch! xoxoxoxo

It has already worked. Posters do make the forum. Huh. Who knew?

Not according to Mr. Cool Pants over yonder. But what most people don't realize is that he speaks in code. What he MEANT to say is that used-up posters do not put significant money in his pocket.

It's not about the community to him, it's about new posters and affiliate money.

I wish I could give Inner some points for this post...

it'll it grows to be as big as RBS and then I'll leave to another off branch. I really enjoy the level of threads that appear here and am probably one of the posters holding this place back.

it'll it grows to be as big as RBS and then I'll leave to another off branch. I really enjoy the level of threads that appear here and am probably one of the posters holding this place back.

I disagree and enjoy your stories, etc. a lot.

Common.

common is right

that's just rude

Where does inthehole goes when he disappears for a few days :dunno:

the basement, as jim rome would say