things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 23,249 Views
Bread, I initially wrote drugs by itself. I then considered it and decided that addiction is what I hate the most. I have friends who party, drink and even dabble and I don't hate my friends. I have had friends who were addicted though and some of them completely controled by their addiction so the addiction is what I hate.

Now Bread, if I decide I in fact don't like you I will be sure and let you know. Not because it's in your best interest but because I am upfront and to the point about things such as that. Also, if you truly think that my attending this gathering is gonna be a drag or you would simply rather I not then just say the word bro. My world won't end and my feelings won't be hurt.

Is there such a thing?

There is, there is this chick I banged once, she was a little beat up in the face, but a total whore. But the rumor was she didn't suck dick, you could abuse her anyway possible but she wouldn't dick. So I hooked up with her with sole purpose of trying to get a bj. My nuts just dangled in front of her mouth like a fishing lure, but no bite.

Scary world out there.

Matty Rain. You're on a boat.

1. People.
2. People who like other people.
3. People who watch people through peepholes.
4. People.

Bread was on a boat for the first time this weekend. He had no idea the boat even existed, even though I told him all about the boat a year and a half ago.

Country Music
Western Music
Country AND Western Music
Cheaters
Stiffs
Scammers
U of Michigan
Thug Life
Rock Bands that sell-out
Wal-Mart
Forum Ghosts
Drugs

1. Mortality

Everything else I would classify as a minor irritation.

exploitation
inequality
war
disrespect
business
jobs
Poison(the band)
obsessive dog lovers

shitty bullpens chucking your ML bets late in the game

Why do so many hate Poison?

Cause Bret Michaels has plowed a prime Pam Anderson and they didn't.

and because their music sucks.

but the pam anderson thing too.

Wallyballs I really have to start wondering why the hell you're showing up in Orlando. I'm down to party with anyone. I'm all about a party. But this statement alone as something that you HATE....well hell...You've already stated that you don't like me as a poster. And now you HATE people who are addicted to alcohol.

I would not show up at a party if there was someone I A) Did not like and B) Hated in the same breath.

Should be interesting.

This got my blood pressure up. I didn't shout but I did call you a cock sucker out loud upon reading it.

images

he did?
ok adding Pam Anderson to my list.
the band has no redeeming qualities. they do very passe shit that a hundred bands did before them, and do it in a very lame way.