things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 23,044 Views
A few more...

11. The fact that I root for bad things to happen around the world just so I can make a profit on my stock portfolio.
12. Seeing the world blissfully plug along while ignoring several things that will doom all things that live on Earth.
13. Coldplay
14. Yanni
15. Kenny G.
16. hot humid days
17. discovering that there is no toliet paper in the bathroom after it is too late.
18. people who smoke just outside of the gas station believing that they are far enough away from the pump to be safe.
19. trying out a fairly expensive wine only to discover that I think it sucks.
20. mowing grass

that shit was serious, i was scare last year :ohmy:

swine flu...
bird flu...
SARS...

life w/out an epidemic is strange in this day and age

Dogs in cars. fukkin hate it.
Shitty drivers who don't know the law
People, by and large
Slow-paying clients

fok!! $1200, matty we should go in the day care racket

Pally might be interested.

I say this only because he's expressed some dissatisfaction with his current situation. I'm absolutely not suggesting any other motives.

People who do not have sidewalk or elevator etiquette.

Bad East European beer.

Drug addiction, this includes alcohol

Wallyballs I really have to start wondering why the hell you're showing up in Orlando. I'm down to party with anyone. I'm all about a party. But this statement alone as something that you HATE....well hell...You've already stated that you don't like me as a poster. And now you HATE people who are addicted to alcohol.

I would not show up at a party if there was someone I A) Did not like and B) Hated in the same breath.

Should be interesting.

Wallyballs I really have to start wondering why the hell you're showing up in Orlando. I'm down to party with anyone. I'm all about a party. But this statement alone as something that you HATE....well hell...You've already stated that you don't like me as a poster. And now you HATE people who are addicted to alcohol.

I would not show up at a party if there was someone I A) Did not like and B) Hated in the same breath.

Should be interesting.

I am so MAD I can't go to this party. So mad.

If I did go, I would get wasted and dread RJ's hair. You think he would let me? I tried to dread my hair once. Despite having the soul of a black girl I have the hair of a white girl. Actually more like the mousy brown hair of an asian girl. Mr. X keeps telling me that I'm white, but I never believe him.

Wallyballs I really have to start wondering why the hell you're showing up in Orlando.

To eyanimretxe you! Secret mission financed by the people "over there". :light:

As Nicky once told Onthewhat, don't go to the bash son! :grin:

sure, dancegirl did my nails at the last one

black girls love my hair

Hate:

- ball-freezing weather
- crackerjacks with no prize in the bag
- women who won't cook and clean
- slow drivers in the fast lane

1. bushmills
2. women drivers
3. cops