things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 23,039 Views
Bread, I initially wrote drugs by itself. I then considered it and decided that addiction is what I hate the most. I have friends who party, drink and even dabble and I don't hate my friends. I have had friends who were addicted though and some of them completely controled by their addiction so the addiction is what I hate.

Now Bread, if I decide I in fact don't like you I will be sure and let you know. Not because it's in your best interest but because I am upfront and to the point about things such as that. Also, if you truly think that my attending this gathering is gonna be a drag or you would simply rather I not then just say the word bro. My world won't end and my feelings won't be hurt.

Is there such a thing?

There is, there is this chick I banged once, she was a little beat up in the face, but a total whore. But the rumor was she didn't suck dick, you could abuse her anyway possible but she wouldn't dick. So I hooked up with her with sole purpose of trying to get a bj. My nuts just dangled in front of her mouth like a fishing lure, but no bite.

1. People.
2. People who like other people.
3. People who watch people through peepholes.
4. People.

Bread was on a boat for the first time this weekend. He had no idea the boat even existed, even though I told him all about the boat a year and a half ago.

Country Music
Western Music
Country AND Western Music
Cheaters
Stiffs
Scammers
U of Michigan
Thug Life
Rock Bands that sell-out
Wal-Mart
Forum Ghosts
Drugs

1. Mortality

Everything else I would classify as a minor irritation.

exploitation
inequality
war
disrespect
business
jobs
Poison(the band)
obsessive dog lovers

shitty bullpens chucking your ML bets late in the game

Cause Bret Michaels has plowed a prime Pam Anderson and they didn't.

and because their music sucks.

but the pam anderson thing too.

Wallyballs I really have to start wondering why the hell you're showing up in Orlando. I'm down to party with anyone. I'm all about a party. But this statement alone as something that you HATE....well hell...You've already stated that you don't like me as a poster. And now you HATE people who are addicted to alcohol.

I would not show up at a party if there was someone I A) Did not like and B) Hated in the same breath.

Should be interesting.

This got my blood pressure up. I didn't shout but I did call you a cock sucker out loud upon reading it.

images

he did?
ok adding Pam Anderson to my list.
the band has no redeeming qualities. they do very passe shit that a hundred bands did before them, and do it in a very lame way.