things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 23,155 Views
Juror if you betrayed my trust and sold me to the filthy white man I would make it my life mission to escape and get back to my homeland and slit your throat Shaka Zulu stylie!!!

moldy, british overseas territory citizen, you have a right to a british passport, how did i fukkin forget about that, wow

if usa chucks you you claim a british passport w/ uk only residence, guaranteed, fuk how did i forget

moldy uk is very alright

higfive, we got this

How about the Easter Islands? Can we take up residence there? I wonder if they have internet there?

no, it won't be a british citizens passport like yacomax. it will be a british overseas territories citizen passport. you get restrictions, only uk, and not any of its child countries and territories like a regular pommie can. meaning you couldn't live in australia, south africa etc like a true british could.

I would be hanging out with Andy Capp in pubs nonstop.

i hate sbr points

meaning you couldn't live in australia, south africa etc like a true british could.

Do you mean live for long term without a visa ? A British ex-colleague of mine has just moved to Australia on a visa.

moldy, british overseas territory citizen, you have a right to a british passport, how did i fukkin forget about that, wow

if usa chucks you you claim a british passport w/ uk only residence, guaranteed, fuk how did i forget

moldy uk is very alright

higfive, we got this

Wouldn't he need a passport to prove his status as a british overseas territory citizen? Catch 22?

I hate people...

nothing has changed

i hate people that celebrate friday by saying "happy friday" or tgif, etc.

fuck them.