The WWIII Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 305 Comments
  • Views 13,063 Views
Plommer. I wouldn't look to Fox for info on Biden just as I wouldn't look to CNN for info on Trump. There's a clear agenda is my point.
Are you denying that Trump was pro-Putin during his administration?

Or that he is now?

Facts are facts, regardless of agendas.

Seriously? :laugh: I have none for Biden Davey and you surely can name the bad decisions/actions by Trump. I believe we are done here until we meet in person.:hattip:

PS Please help your comrade Tron out and begin with the list of good decisions/actions by Biden. :up
I'm not a Biden fan at all. But...

1. You should be happy with the things that he isn't doing. The liberal left hates him due to how status quo things have remained; no student loans forgiven, no major handouts. He didn't renew those unemployment benefits you hated, and deserves his share of the credit for unemployment being down (https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/0...port: U.S. employers,the second month of 2022.)

2. Islamic State leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi killed.

3. Lack of terror attacks/mass shootings in his time as president.

And of course I can name bad decisions/actions by Trump. Good ones too; his tax plan simplified taxes quite a bit and kept more money in a lot of people's pockets (including my own).

That's the idea of not being blind to party politics; you should be able to be subjective. The fact that you couldn't name one single thing Biden has done that you approved of says a lot.

No, I'm not denying anything as I'm not educated on it enough to comment. My point was simply that the source would clearly be one sided.

@Tron look I'm not going to argue with you on this continually but like me with Trump IMO you come to Biden's defense all the time or just hate on Trump. Give me specifics on what good decisions Biden has done for the country or bad decisions Trump did for the country. I believe specifics have been pointed out by me. If you just hate for being Trump, that's fine with me. Just say it!

Here's one for you, during Covid so many jobs were suspended/lost and people got free money needed/deserved. Then the jobs come back but why are we so shorthanded? Jobs are available but not everyone wants to work. We have a continuing massive supply chain issue which I clearly see from my place of work.

So Biden gives out the biggest Green Stamps increase in history. Do you get it, because I don't. Seems to me that lessens the need/want to work? Friend in NJ told MrsM Walmart's now offering $18 hourly to start. That's 37K a year.
I much preferred Trumps pro-law enforcement stance as opposed to Biden’s bowing down to fringe domestic terrorist organization BLM.

There is plenty of room for police reform but BLM is only interested in blaming cops for all of society’s ills. We could go on and on about BLM condemnation of cops pre-due process. Moving on……

I also much preferred Trumps “Let’s worry about America first” to Biden’s approach.

But Trump is petty, divisive and dangerous. Any popular politician that declares the only way he’ll lose an election is if it’s rigged is not fit to be a leader of this country. The capitol got invaded because of his childish, sore loser bullshit.

Frankly, I’m not interested in debating politics with a Trump cultist who firmly believes that EVERY FUCKING THING that Biden (or any democrat) does is toxic and bad for this country.

Waste of time my Italian internet friend!

Let’s eat a bowl of pasta and watch soccer and talk about that. Huge Inter Miami match on RIGHT NOW.

God bless.

Oh I forgot.

Things like about Biden

Not petty, not divisive and not a threat to our entire election process and transfer of power!

And pulled out of Afghanistan. It was messy but it was ALWAYS going to be. At least he had the balls to say enough is enough.

:love: Tron is done with the political pudding contest. Will randomly post random Trump memes, though, cause it’s fonny!

Not petty, not divisive and not a threat to our entire election process and transfer of power!
Right, funny how "normal fucking adult human being" is a feature now, not a given.

:redcard: 2 mins to MrM for unsportsmanlike conduct
Game suspension for a post I do not care for! This is better not wanting to be a divisive person! Good edit by myself.

Davey, continue with one-on-one lovefest with Tron!
Yeah, being happy that the President of the United States doesn't use racist rhetoric, deny the legitimacy of a free election, incite an attack on our capital and isn't a hero of white supremecists sure makes us a couple of jerkoffs!

Yeah, being happy that the President of the United States doesn't use racist rhetoric, deny the legitimacy of a free election, incite an attack on our capital and isn't a hero of white supremecists sure makes us a couple of jerkoffs!
I don't think I called you guys such but write the post anyway you want it to read. :up

Oh sorry, "engaged in a one-on-one lovefest with another man", accuracy is important.

Oh sorry, "engaged in a one-on-one lovefest with another man", accuracy is important.
It was just a figurative expression from my viewpoint. Though if you took it literally I would sorry to say those posts went beyond just a hand job. Maybe? :dunno:

why don't we just paint some fighter jets to look like chinese military and have some chinese american air force dudes bomb the fuk out of the 2 mile a day russian convoy?

Anyone here believe this speech to be "not divisive and/or not racist?" If I think I know what anyone's answer is to my question than I'm going to have to think I'm less partisan than those individuals. There is a list of parts of this speech and say WTF if I would departmentalized but not necessary.
Haven't listened to this in quite awhile but still get a big
:laugh:
Joe, you might have been better served not taking those extra 3 minutes!

Though the weird thing is hard to argue with Biden's speech. Just look around. I wish I could just keep my eyes shut. The severity of black (forget white) on black crime. Or career criminals avoiding incarceration with no jail time let alone bail continuing their lawlessness. Of course it's 2022 and saying this is #&%^@+=)&. Though it's been this way for years!

I posted something along these lines here, "it's what you say these days that gets you in more trouble than your actions."

Everyone enjoy what's left of your weekend! :hattip:Tron you lucky bastard, continue drinking!:up