• Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 4,823 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Wally, insult or threaten MEEEEEE please!!!

Anyone else feel free to use MY thread to request a Wally insult/threat. I'm OK with that.

AND GO!

wallykickass.gif

Last edited:
Wally's mine, biatch. :catfight:

This is why I started the thread, Matty. You havin' all the fun.

No longer.

He once used profanity towards me. I cried that day.

Eff you Blitty, eff you.

I usually enjoy headbutting things. Never headbutted Matty. Will have to give that a whirl on the next go-round.

Yea I said "whirl." Make something of it.

$100 says I can outpunch any one of you clowns. Show me one of these machines and I turn into a Daffyesque douchebag:

[video=dailymotion;x3gtg5]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3gtg5_ltdn-punch-machine-12-11-07_videogames[/video]

I still have a bruise on my arm. Cocksucker.

How come you have Wally kicking the ass of a one legged man?? Is this the same one legged gay guy from your Jai Alai poster? Are you trying to imply that Wally hates gays? I think that's very low class of you Bread. You're better than that. Be better.

I expect this will be a slow develping thread as I am really bad at insults and only occassionally pushed to the point of confrontations.

On a side note though we have learned that Matty is a tough guy, at arcade games.

On a side note though we have learned that Matty is a tough guy, at arcade games.

I'll bet that he's one of those guys who talks shit on his headset while playing war games online.

Wally, your football model blows...

...that should get him stirred up.

That's my niche. :dunno: I'm fokken Canadian pal, don't hurt me. :canadian:I wasn't raised by wild boars.

I'll bet that he's one of those guys who talks shit on his headset while playing war games online.

Again, Canadian! War games?!? :bashing: I feel bad for chopping down e-trees while doing low passes in Flight Simulator.

I expect this will be a slow develping thread as I am really bad at insults and only occassionally pushed to the point of confrontations.

You should never allow anyone to have that kind of power over you.

I expected more at this point.

Common Wally.

Wally you r dum.

Counter point?

I bet I could get Wally going. It's my special talent.