• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 797 Views

Cougar Bait

I Come Correct
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens

Here Rodney talks about bitches, money, and his favorite show, Wild Kingdom.

Camera work wasn't great because he was so close. Still, he's pure comedy.

watching Rodney is like watching Wild Kingdom

I never noticed how beautiful Rodney's eyes were.

It looks like you and Rodney have your special seats at the bar. Nice.

CB...sometimes when I'm out and talking to busted up characters like this, I like to ask them to tell me a story...a story that they don't think that anyone else has ever been interested in hearing about. Turns up some amazing results.

i could watch rodney for an hour

Great job CB! Rodney knows his women. The longing your with them the bitching they get. Rodney, CB can get this way too, but he's not a woman!

Oh sorry, great job also by Rodney. CB, your only the cameraman. Rodney's the star. Remember that. As Tom Cruise stated in Tropic Thunder, "I can get a monkey to do your job". :yes:

never go full retard

BestSupportingActor-RobertDowneyJr-TropicThunder15.jpg

Great movie for sure Kato. So many bits and pieces you could name for wanting to watch over and over. Comedy movies don't get rewarded, but award winning comedic acting going on here with a genius written script! :yes:

:yes:

astute mr monkey...good call on dayton btw.

LOL Kato!

CB, does Rodney know you are filming him? I am guessing not. Good job with the covert operation. I have been known to do that at redneck weddings...the dance floor is a magical place at redneck weddings.

Robyn, how have you come across attending redneck weddings. Bread didn't force you to crash it with him, did he? He probably wouldn't look out of place, but you surely would! :popcorn:

MrMonkey you son of a bitch!

Keep those :punches: UP! :angel:

Bread, good advice, might have to try that one. In fact, I have already heard a bunch of Rodney's stories but he wouldn't remember telling me.

Robyn, he has no idea I am filming him, thus the poor camerawork.

RJ and everyone else glad you liked Episode 2. I wish I could get this guy a reality show. He really could be a fuckin star in this crazy world.