• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,592 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Now we have a thread for any and all random thoughts regarding POLITICS past, present and future.

:moped:

thanks Tron, I was thinking my top stand out songs of the 90's are

One Headlight
What It's Like
Killing In the Name Of
Superman/Kryptonite
Lithium

...and honorable mention since I have to throw Soundgarden in, Gun

1544318513696.png

Nice Mr.M. I know you gonna throw in the Ripper. Seriously though, what those words say is "When we fuck you it's your fault". ..and by we, I mean my bosses

I think whatever team lands Bryce Harper is gonna cripple their franchise for quite some time.

could change the course of free agency going forward, combined with last year's strange turn

Can anyone describe the word STAUNCH to me?

Would be cool if ya could.

mr.m and mr. Reagan. ..staunch supporters of one another. I mean like serious, beyond dissuasion

Can anyone describe the word STAUNCH to me?

Would be cool if ya could.
As an adjective, staunch means firm. You might want to go to that concert Friday night, but your parents' staunch opposition prevents you. Staunch is sometimes used as a verb to mean "to stop the flow of a liquid," but most usage books will tell you it's better to use the word stanch for the verb. -vocabulary.com

To stop the flow of liquid?? When you learn something new every day

Being that is the holy day of the week for most in America, only fitting I give you a short and sweet message. No long winded sermon is what I was brought here to do ...... maybe plagiarism but GOOD plagiarism!

1544360089548.png

Call it what you like, believe in something above us!

Attachments

• 1544360292344.png
    1544360292344.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 278
The after effects of the patreon purge.

We're actually living the orwellian dystopia we were warned about.