The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,799 Comments
  • Views 216,033 Views
Who is she?
Jeon Jong Seo

Obviously a ton of subjectivity when it comes to this stuff (and I'm not even huge into Asian women) but that's strong 8.75 to me.

If you like the Singaporeans I recommend the Malay Chinese, those are my favorite Chinese in the whole world
I don't have a particular affinity for Singaporeans it was just an online dating thing. She was wealthy and had a real nice apartment in South Beach.

She wanted me to father a child with her (no financial strings attached) after like 3 hook ups

I politely declined

:amazing:

I don't have a particular affinity for Singaporeans it was just an online dating thing. She was wealthy and had a real nice apartment in South Beach.

She wanted me to father a child with her (no financial strings attached) after like 3 hook ups

I politely declined

:amazing:
What was her age?

So far Tron, Shortstop, and now Matty will be making bases plays this season. :yipee:

I loaded up and bet the Red Sox not to make the playoffs. Put a lot table and chair deposits on this one. -360 about a 28 percent return for a 6 month investment

I loaded up and bet the Red Sox not to make the playoffs. Put a lot table and chair deposits on this one. -360 about a 28 percent return for a 6 month investment
They have a 22.9% chance of making playoffs

Degen prop play. tigers 1st to 10 wins -50/1 on DK. Pretty soft schedule to start the season, including the White Sox and Oakland.