The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,799 Comments
  • Views 216,040 Views
Hadn't heard this... media convinced hes not coming to NYY or NYM. Yamamoto feels like he's gonna be in NY... wishful thinking maybe.
Boston sports radio today, Ohtani to Jays, Yamamoto to Yankees. Red Sox left to jerk themselves off because they don’t want to pay for a whore.

Giancarlo Stanton is a fucking bum. Never liked the guy not one bit.
He’s a Marlins legend so we love him!

59 HR’s in 2017 in a HUGH ballpark!

Soto is a Yankee

Thorpe and King (and others) go to San Diego

Soto was better in 2023 than every Yankee including Cole.

If there’s an extension involved, there’s a lot to be happy about for Yankee fans

we back up

YANKEES HAVE BEEN A FAILURE FOR YEARS .. UNDER ACHIEVING .. YEP ..

I believe I saw Dodgers pitchers and catchers report tomorrow. Hope springs eternal!

I'm looking for a book, hopefully onshore NY legal that has WS specific results lines, including games. I see Caesars has WS exacta as does Fan Duel.

So for example they have Dodgers over Astros +1700. I'm looking for Dodgers over Astos in 6 games. Anyone see this anywhere?

I hate John Henry
Yes appears he's gone the cheap way ..... we had that for years ...... TG one silent partner bought enough of them to control everything ..... now spending plenty!
IMG_3249 2.jpg

I'm looking for a book, hopefully onshore NY legal that has WS specific results lines, including games. I see Caesars has WS exacta as does Fan Duel.

So for example they have Dodgers over Astros +1700. I'm looking for Dodgers over Astos in 6 games. Anyone see this anywhere?
I’m only seeing dodgers over astros +1800 on draft kings no specific number of games

Goilito likely done for the year. Going to a long baseball for Red Sox fans.

Goilito likely done for the year. Going to a long baseball for Red Sox fans.
After reading looked up news. Said this is now projected starting staff :yikes:
Brayan Bello
Nick Pivetta
Garrett Whitlock
Kutter Crawford
Tanner Houck/Josh Winckowski

You probably know better than me, but son plays fantasy baseball I asked about Snell as a pick for him. Said presently not signed but Red Sox could use him. Though Sox not spending much, Jordan Montgomery a cheaper option he told me.

I guessing 99% they will now sign one of them .... they have too or dedicated forever Sox fans will be pissed even more!

Sox fans are not die hard, they're fair weather. If the team stinks they just disengage. Fenway has been empty last two years.

Sox fans are not die hard, they're fair weather. If the team stinks they just disengage. Fenway has been empty last two years.
Fenway is a tourist trap. The die hards I know are pissed at what John Henry has turned this team into and won’t go. They won’t give Henry no money.

I wonder how many of those unused seats are owned by National ticked brokers. I see a lot of prime empty seats at Yankee Stadium and Wrigley Field also.

I’m sure the Red Sox fans are similar to the cubs fans. The saw their title and are satisfied.