The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,807 Comments
  • Views 217,177 Views
If there weren’t a lot of Braves Jerseys in Philly, there won’t be a lot of DBacks jerseys
I really didn't really see any Brave's jerseys but just thinking whatever free tickets DBacks get probably will go to Gallen's family and friends being from SJ.

Phillies got off to a quick start but got a little tense for everyone last few innings. Our girl has a 6-1 record wearing the bandana.
phillies bandana bed

If you wanted excitement from MLB you got it last night! Astros and DBacks fans were on the right end of it! With the clock being used definitely has peaked my interest in bases regardless of Phillies playing well!

Of course from my view tough Phils loss but a sloppy one in too. Manager Thomson said they would be focused after game 3 loss but as a team they weren't. I know ANALYTICS is so big in baseball strategy but on occasion a FEEL for a game managers must possess. Thomson guy 100% what the book tells him.

I think we're seeing the reason Kimbrel was left off Dodgers post season roster last year. I keep hearing from national announcers how good the Phils BP has been (going by numbers) but in reality I still see too often the same inconsistent relief pitching that has plagued this team for years.

Haven't seen confirmed lineups yet but analytical Thomson please move Nicky C to cleanup and Bohm back to 7th. Nicky 2-7 1 HR while 0-7 Bohn against Gallen. Do it pal!

Christian Walker of the Diamondbacks with the biggest blunder of the World Series getting thrown out at home with no outs in the 2nd inning.

It NEVER FAILS

When the no hitter ends, the flood gates open up immediately

Pitchers alway lose composure after losing a no hitter late in the game.

Giancarlo Stanton is a fucking bum. Never liked the guy not one bit.

And let's hope Verdugo to NYY is part of the eventual Soto trade.

Sounds like it's gonna be Verdugo, Judge, Soto right to left. Pitching staff gutted.

Def not. Don't know what the solution is... maybe spell him with Grisham from the Padres who is rumored to be included.

Platoon Bader (another 5-7mil) and Verdugo and Bader spells Judge in center?

Is Ohtani really going to end up in Toronto?
Hadn't heard this... media convinced hes not coming to NYY or NYM. Yamamoto feels like he's gonna be in NY... wishful thinking maybe.