The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,807 Comments
  • Views 217,293 Views
we need the support of @MrMonkey @Bone Bone and @Shortstop to advance through

:letsgo:
I would definitely give you guys my support if they were playing any other team ..... but as you can see the entire family is on this side .....
Phils fan

Ya that was stupid quick, after playing games almost daily for 7 months.

3 unit play on Braves -1.5 when they face Aaron Nola in the NLDS.

3 unit play on Braves -1.5 when they face Aaron Nola in the NLDS.
:laugh: The way he has been so inconsistent, might as well add 2 unit play on Braves -2.5 and 1 unit play at -3.5.

:wha: No doubt above was reason Marlins lost last night's game. Honestly Tron I agree umpire wasn't good last night calling balls and strikes with Nola getting a few more calls than Marlin's staff. The 1st pitch to Arraez in the 4th was just as bad as above.

Miami having clutch unreal 1 run win record of 33-13 got them into playoffs but making it with worst ever -57 run differential got them disposed of like they rightly deserved. :yes:

Series odds show Dodgers prohibitive fav and Braves should beat the Phillies. Astros slight nod (God forbid hope it doesn't happen) over Twins and Rangers-Orioles appears to be a tossup.

Don't believe I have seen a 1-to-8 or 1-9 lineup as potent as Atlanta's ever. Resembles quick memory of what the Big Red Machine had in the 70's but thinking they didn't possess what the Braves bring to the table.

Aroldis Chapman seems to be good for 7 balls in a row to start his inning.
Seen it a few times recently.

Don't believe I have seen a 1-to-8 or 1-9 lineup as potent as Atlanta's ever. Resembles quick memory of what the Big Red Machine had in the 70's but thinking they didn't possess what the Braves bring to the table.
Weeeeeeeeeeee

Crushing loss for the Phillies in game 2
Game ended on one of the wildest double plays I’ve ever seen

So nice to see this player screw up any attempt of the Astros coming back last night. Couldn't have happened to a better guy!
first base coach omar lopez

The Phils might be hot but looking at DBacks of late they are probably hotter. And seeing stats they have hit Wheeler well. And SP Gallen is from same town as MrsM, Somerdale, NJ. Didn't see any Marlin or Braves jerseys at CBP but expect to see a small group tonight wearing the visitor's colors..

Hope I don't jinx it, but bandana wearing girl has a 5-1 record so far.
Phils fan

If there weren’t a lot of Braves Jerseys in Philly, there won’t be a lot of DBacks jerseys