The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,807 Comments
  • Views 216,750 Views
2 weeks away from Vin Scully's final game. For anyone who was tossing and turning at night wondering when it was. Hoping MLB Network does the right thing and broadcasts that game (Dodgers @ Giants).

2 weeks away from Vin Scully's final game. For anyone who was tossing and turning at night wondering when it was. Hoping MLB Network does the right thing and broadcasts that game (Dodgers @ Giants).
Too bad he is not announcing any playoff games.

USA isn't the best sports authority go to, but here's their early win/loss guesses .....

021516-mlbprojections.jpg

Surprise to me but looks like they did a good job here especially in the NL! Kudos in the AL east also!

Yeah that's not bad. They couldn't be expected to predict all the injuries in Anaheim and crap like that. A lot of other stuff is pretty respectable there.

I remember seeing that and commenting that three 100-loss teams was unlikely. Not really based on baseball but just some vague idea about statistical aberrations in my head.

Whatever -turns out, just the lowly Twins.

Big Papi tribute in the Fenway outfield grass.

Sorta neat I guess.

Ctirni6XYAAX9Iy.jpg

Something or other about Big Papi or something.

Cubs, Rangers, Indians, Nats, Dodgers, Jays, Giants, Red Sox ..... that's my preference order for the WS title!

Cubs, Rangers, Indians, Nats, Dodgers, Jays, Giants, Red Sox ..... that's my preference order for the WS title!

Was looking at home attendance and changing above to Cubs, Rangers, Dodgers, Jays, Nats, Indians, Giants, Red Sox! Cleveland probably a poor city but really ..... It's a Browns town, sad for them! LeBron got them their title anyway!

We're on Blue Jays tonight and Blue Jays to win ALDS.

David Price craps the bed in the post-season once again. :facepalm:

The Red Sox swooped in and signed Chris Sale. Nationals fans jumping off bridges all over D.C.

:guitar:

I'm very happy right now if I'm a White Sox fan. Moncada is a total beast.

Joey Votto's lifetime on-base percentage in .424

I submit to you that that is pretty good.