the Palestinian tribe is attacking the Jewish tribe

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 1,328 Views
So Matty are you 100% on the Jewish side here with this battle?
I’d like to believe that in regards to this battle, we all are. This isn’t a battle over past Palestinian/Israeli differences. This is a battle between terrorists and innocent Israelites.

Of course the attack on the rave is 200% vile. I just hope Israel didn't actually hit the hospital in retaliation.

Beyond that I'm largely uninformed. I tend to believe RJ's take that the incidents so far are a series of PR exercises mostly meant to sway public opinion. The real shit hasn't started.

The real shit hasn't started.
That's the scary part! Though now we hear lots of calls for a ceasefire but believe Israel won't want it since regardless of the WTF sentiment shown across the world for Hamas, this is their chance to put a real hurting on these terrorists.

Becoming more and more apparent that the “bombing” of the hospital was not nearly as devastating as Hamas had said. The hospital had some structural damage and hundreds did not die.

The “squad” members should be sanctioned immediately. It’s people like them that are as dangerous as Hamas. Words and lies do damage.

hamas sucks
bibi sucks

Words and lies do damage.
From your lips to God’s ears. Probably my biggest beef with the narcissist trying to get back into the White House.

forgot if it was you or someone else who is against Ukraine..?

lots of anti-semite activity at this forum recently unfortunately

@Boner_18 and I are very tight with the Brooklyn Jewish community

forgot if it was you or someone else who is against Ukraine..?
@Boner_18
So I get named but not the someone else.? That's the issue with you kids, you think a lot without knowing much.
:mudcat:

And maybe if you read posts #4 and #7 you would have easily seen the sides I'm on.
I may have been mistaken. Glad to have you aboard the train with us chosen ones, mrm.

dansdeals is my source for the raw uncut truth that they don't want you to know

dansdeals is my source for the raw uncut truth that they don't want you to know
Did you read all 3 parts?

What parts do you agree/disagree with?

Did you read all 3 parts?

What parts do you agree/disagree with?
It was a joke carnal, no I didn't read any, just that I found it odd/funny that a daily deals website would post about a middle east conflict, seems like the work of one of them redditor kids coming of age