the Palestinian tribe is attacking the Jewish tribe

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 1,332 Views
I also hope reno cool's music blares out and he comes running down the ramp making his come back clotheslining everyone in this thread

What are we watching here ?

the Israel Defense Force said they have audio recording of an intercepted call between Hamas leaders where they admit that a Hamas rocket misfired and hit the hospital

the IDF intelligence spying is embedded so much that they have this capability

but somehow the IDF/Mossad didn't see the initial attack coming

Netanyahu/Mossad/IDF allowed the attacks to happen for political gain, they had the power to identify the threat and neutralize it but didn't in order for the Israeli intelligence apparatus and politicians to gain absolute power, they allowed their citizens to get murdered as a power play

the Israel Defense Force said they have audio recording of an intercepted call between Hamas leaders where they admit that a Hamas rocket misfired and hit the hospital

Do we believe this version of events?

Tell me what to think Rogatien, I'm tired.

It looks like we have a forum divided.

Half side with hamas and they other side Israel.

Time to identify yourselves??!

Also who here is anti-Ukraine?

:mrmonkey:

Do we believe this version of events?

Tell me what to think Rogatien, I'm tired.
Yes, absolutely, I'll go one step further and say that it wasn't a misfire, it was a direct missile launch of Hamas against the hospital to get Israel condemn internationally

this mafia of Hamas, the leadership of Hamas, the real leaders issuing orders are not inside Palestine, they live lavishly in Qatar, Bahrain, the Emirates, in Iran, their families are safe, the operatives taking orders inside Palestine are kept dark mostly in a need to know basis, what one terror cell knows the other might not have any idea about it

these two mafias jockeying in their geopolitical game have absolutely no care about hurting their own innocent people that just want to fucking live and work in peace, the fact that there's so much anti-Israel sentiment right now even after the brutal massacre perpetrated against them is a huge win for the Iranian intelligence

It looks like we have a forum divided.

Half side with hamas and they other side Israel.
You know something I don't! So Blitty please tell us who on here is with Hamas and who is with Israel?

You know something I don't! So Blitty please tell us who on here is with Hamas and who is with Israel?
I highly doubt anyone on here is with Hamas. I think some are w Palestine and unfortunately they made the mistake letting Hamas be their governmental leader. Much like some of us can be USA but hate our current President.

You’ll also notice the acceptance of Anti-Semitism since October 7th. It’s as if that day gave very very bad people legitimacy to espouse their hatred under a media backed veil of acceptance.

I highly doubt anyone on here is with Hamas.
I would be greatly disappointed if anyone was and since Blitty mentioned me I put the ball back in his court. Hopefully he responds but crickets so far.
It’s as if that day gave very very bad people legitimacy to espouse their hatred under a media backed veil of acceptance.
And which side of the media is it duh ..... same side as the political aisle.

Honestly Casper I see it in our younger college educated people. Not in the classroom to witness firsthand but appears our educators are spewing lots of nonsense.

Look at this ..... talking about arguably the highest acclaimed university in our country with students needing to have close to a 1600 SAT score to get admitted. SAD!
harvard-die-in-palestine

I have a hard time taking any position other than that of @roguejuror.
Was surprised by RJ's post giving even partial blame on the misfired rocket by the Palestinian rocket on the Jewish tribe. From what I have read most of the people killed were Palestinians?

So maybe RJ believes when Hamas fires a bomb intending to kill innocent Jews, the most sophisticated intelligence nation in the world needs to protect the Palestine's innocent people whose leaders want to at all costs eradicate the Jews from the planet? Doesn't make much sense to me.

So maybe RJ believes when Hamas fires a bomb intending to kill innocent Jews, the most sophisticated intelligence nation in the world needs to protect the Palestine's innocent people whose leaders want to at all costs eradicate the Jews from the planet? Doesn't make much sense to me.
I think by "initial attack" he meant the Oct 7 attack on the rave.

I think he also believes they could have intercepted the misfired one too? My mistake if not and he'll have to tell us.

So Matty are you 100% on the Jewish side here with this battle?