The F0cker 500

MLK DAY SPECIAL

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Bethune-Cookman +6
Savannah St -14

:cripwalk:

Wally will confirm, but I believe he took Beth-Cook +6 and Southern -14? B-C is playing Savannah St right now! :punchface:

Wally will confirm, but I believe he took Beth-Cook +6 and Southern -14? B-C is playing Savannah St right now! :punchface:

It is Bethune and Southern. I was in a hurry and rushed I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't pointed it out but I am glad you did. MonkeyFocker will need to make a ruling here.

MLK DAY SPECIAL

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Bethune-Cookman +6
Savannah St -14

:cripwalk:

MonkeyFocker has yet to give his verdict on the above. It was Bethune and Southern but I typed Savannah St. Until we get a ruling I can't grade the day.

Here are the games that qualified but got chucked.

Iowa +10.5
Pittsburgh -5.5
Missouri -14.5
Michigan St +5.5
Kansas -3.5

Today's Play:

NCAA BASKETBALL:

NC State -7.5

NBA:

Boston Celtics -4

:help:

MonkeyFocker has yet to give his verdict on the above. It was Bethune and Southern but I typed Savannah St. Until we get a ruling I can't grade the day.

everyone knew it was southern as they were the only -14 at one time... hence the :lol: that i posted under you ... i wasnt laughing at the pllays, just that they played each other...we knew what you meant... les gettem today boyzzzz

RR, I finally got that when I made my post! Guess everyone but me knew! Don't even know what league those teams are in without looking it up! It was a push anyway!

everyone knew it was southern as they were the only -14 at one time... hence the :lol: that i posted under you ... i wasnt laughing at the pllays, just that they played each other...we knew what you meant... les gettem today boyzzzz

I saw the :lol: but just thought you found it amusing to be wagering on Bethune-Cookman and Southern University just because they were only available due to the holiday it was.

I'm looking around and get the very real sensation that I have a couple lame ducks going for me tonight. Anyways here is the updated record.

2013 Record: 34-30-3 (53%)
Tracking Profit: $0
Actual Profit: $0

You sure you weren't trying to let the book middle you?

Rule it as you should. (As Southern if you don't get my sarcasm.)

memphis -10 2nd half .... go boyz go

Here are the games that qualified but got chucked.

Iowa +10.5
Pittsburgh -5.5
Missouri -14.5
Michigan St +5.5
Kansas -3.5

Today's Play:

NCAA BASKETBALL:

NC State -7.5 :redx:

NBA:

Boston Celtics -4 :redx:

:help:

UnFOKnreal!!!!!!!!

0-2

2013 Record: 34-32-3 (51%)
Tracking Profit: -$220
Actual Profit: -$44

A lot of games look like "TRAP" spots tonight and if they are then I'm caught. Course what I mean by trap spots are games that look like they got it all wrong with the line which makes dopes like me think they are giving me free money which means I am wrong and take a bath. No filters just program games period.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Loyola Chicago -2.5
Akron -6
Kent St -2
George Washington +1
Southern Miss -9
Butler +2.5
Duke -2
Wright St +3

:reallymad: