The F0cker 500

I wouldn't call college basketball a moneymaker. College football is a moneymaker. But maybe you are talking from a bookie's perspective.

You don't see the big books scared to post totals for college football.

mcdermott might very well be the best player in the country, but creighton has some of the shittiest guard defense and weak side help in the mvc... getting bad call after bad call doesnt help.

pavy, the only reason cbb might not be as big of a money maker is because of smaller limits... and it speaks volumes when books are scared to death to post totals.

That is what I meant Ray. It has more win percentage than college football but the limits are much less. That's why is not a moneymaker.

Lower limits = easier to beat.

You can use more than one book.

That place is such a crazy atmosphere, great game and even though I went 0-2 today (losing that last one by 1 point) I am still having a very profitable college basketball year. It's always been my best sport, for whatever reason.

That is what I meant Ray. It has more win percentage than college football but the limits are much less. That's why is not a moneymaker.

I'm sure you can get down all you want on NCAAB.

Salvation Sunday Play's:

NCAA BASKETBALL

Indiana -12
Furman +8
Iona -3.5
Drake +10
NC State -9.5
Illinois St -1

NFL

Ravens/Patriots UNDER 51.5

:yeahsure:

i really like the Indiana -12 pick!

good luck!

wow, that above post was reply #333 and their were 3,333 views!!!!!!!!!

good omen Wally! triple up on that indiana game

NC St -9 -103 5d

MrsM always has a place in her heart for the Wolfpack from the Jimmy V era!

NC St showed nothing gainst the Terps big Duke win! Clemson has physical D and held WF and Virginia to nothing but NC St offense should be too much for them!

Some D by the Wolfpack and Tigers are no offensive threat! Hopefully NC St shows why they were a fav to win ACC title and pulls away for a 14-16 point victory!

NC St -9 -103 5d

MrsM always has a place in her heart for the Wolfpack from the Jimmy V era!

NC St showed nothing gainst the Terps big Duke win! Clemson has physical D and held WF and Virginia to nothing but NC St offense should be too much for them!

Some D by the Wolfpack and Tigers are no offensive threat! Hopefully NC St shows why they were a fav to win ACC title and pulls away for a 14-16 point victory!

1-5 -4.26 units

Wally, we will be OK! Let's keep our chins up my friend! :yes:

Salvation Sunday Play's:

NCAA BASKETBALL

Indiana -12 :redx:
Furman +8 :greencheck:
Iona -3.5 :redx:
Drake +10 :redx:
NC State -9.5 :redx:
Illinois St -1 :greencheck:

NFL

Ravens/Patriots UNDER 51.5 :greencheck

:yeahsure:

3-4

Well that caps off a completely shitty week for this challenge. I managed to go from a behind but respectable pace to putting myself solidly in the red.

2013 Record: 33-30-2 (52%)
Tracking Profit: -$100
Actual Profit: -$20

Nice finish Wally to the night and GL on Monday! I'm winning tomorrow!!!

Wally you need to backwash the filters. They need to be cleaned.

MLK DAY SPECIAL

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Bethune-Cookman +6
Savannah St -14

:cripwalk: