The F0cker 500

Wally, GL with your plays, but don't know if this could be considered a lucky day for you, Y-T! :dunno:

actorshowardplatt02.jpg

Can't remember the PW to a computer that I've used multiple times a day for over a year including earlier this morning. Just gone from the head. Try everything that I can think of close to what it should be.

Can't remember the PW to a computer that I've used multiple times a day for over a year including earlier this morning. Just gone from the head. Try everything that I can think of close to what it should be.

do you remember which thread you are in?

stroke?

hitting the bottle again?

LOL! Wait till you're 50! Happens all the time for me! Good news is you're not close to 50! Bad news is that didn't start happening to me till maybe 5-10 years ago!

do you remember which thread you are in?

stroke?

hitting the bottle again?

rofl, i just spent 5 minutes looking for this post in Random Thoughts. I though I must have failed to hit post or something. jesus fking christ. sorry wally.

I like how Archie mentioned stroke! Jesuussss! I know what he's doing here! The guy's in early stages of marriage and has thoughts of MrsD on the market!

Archie, if Manti can be satisfied why can't you be happy with plenty of pics! Unreal!

MrMonkey, when was your last full physical/checkup?

I'm more in the market for a good cook and loyal dog

Good luck Wally!

@Durito. Good luck. I write my password on a piece of masking tape and I put the tape under the computer tower..

@Durito. Good luck. I write my password on a piece of masking tape and I put the tape under the computer tower..

i have a record of most of mine. but this one i use so often (its actually for several remote computers i use everyday) that i never bothered to record it. i still cant figure it out. wtf

Hopefully just a brain fart!

It happens to sometimes. It helps me if there is a username to plug in first. Then I can try to close my eyes, disconnect, detach and just let my fingers' muscle memory take over

MrMonkey, when was your last full physical/checkup?

I'm more in the market for a good cook and loyal dog

Good luck Wally!

Been awhile but my dad will be 92 tomorrow and my granny on that side lived to 95! If come into money MrsM skills can be bought but I come along with the package! I can be the utility man around your home!

got it. 3 hours later.

Notre Dame -5.5 -106 5d

rofl, i just spent 5 minutes looking for this post in Random Thoughts. I though I must have failed to hit post or something. jesus fking christ. sorry wally.

zerohedge see why you dont want to become durito

You know you are drinking too much on weekends when you can't remember your own password.