The Durito 500

Mudcat in a unanimous decision.:casper:

Yah!! Mudcat wins again!! You are all of bunch of fools. have fun making retarded comments. I will be here EVERY day putting up winning plays and taking Durito's $$$. I have 500 posts and most of them are my picks. If that makes me a tampon, then let me absorb all of your losers tears!! Come talk to me when you pick winners.

Come on pal, don't be so sensitive. Mudcat called you a tampon and you get all defensive. Winning and be a tampon are not correlated. Just look at wally.

McBall's what you said about over-thinking is very true. It happens and often times it is what leads to losing. I have ALWAYS preached about the very real need to take personal bias out of the equation.

Baseball is a different kind of beast. So many variables go into winning and losing both on the field and in terms of wagering. How far a starter can go, what the relief situation is like, the closer staying out too late, are the bats ready, who makes the most mental or coaching errors. While every sport has it's intangibles baseball just might have the most. Add to that the fact they play in mainly 3 and 4 game series if you hit a bad patch of games it can be a prolonged streak win or lose.

Here is everything that qualified today.

Boston -180
Oakland -106
Cleveland +132
NY Mets +105
Pittsburgh -120
St Louis -140
Philadelphia -137
Houston/Pittsburgh UNDER 8 (+100)
Arizona/San Diego OVER 7 (-110)

There are many reasons why I am not playing all of the qualifiers but the main reason is I am in a bad run and I need to limit the bleeding. Could be just another bad series of games or could simply be proof that my system isnt working for baseball and I am merely a coinflipper even with a system.

Todays Play:

Cleveland Indians +132 LOSER

$100 to win $132.
St Louis and NY Mets actually rated out above all the highest but playing a team to sweep isn't something I like and while St Louis is a very strong play Cleveland playing hot and getting plus money odds is the choice I made.

Well that caps off a truly crappy week.

0-1 (-$100)

Durito Record: 190-158-6 (+$1536)

Yah!! Mudcat wins again!! You are all of bunch of fools. have fun making retarded comments. I will be here EVERY day putting up winning plays and taking Durito's $$$. I have 500 posts and most of them are my picks. If that makes me a tampon, then let me absorb all of your losers tears!! Come talk to me when you pick winners.

Banned! :bowdown:

RIP one half of Rasper

Banned? Hows he gonna win his bet against me?

Banned? Hows he gonna win his bet against me?

2v9yy2o.gif

Not much in the way of qualifiers today. I ran the NBA games and the Oklahoma/Memphis OVER and Miami/Boston UNDER qualify but my track record with the NBA is worse than last weeks selections.

I had a qualifier in the San Diego/Milwaukee OVER but they hung a TOTAL of 7 on a game with a combined ERA of 13.5 so that threw me off enough to stay away.

Today's Plays:

MLB
Cincinnati Reds -126

NHL
Vancouver Canucks -130

$100 to win $79 and $76

Not much in the way of qualifiers today. I ran the NBA games and the Oklahoma/Memphis OVER and Miami/Boston UNDER qualify but my track record with the NBA is worse than last weeks selections.

I had a qualifier in the San Diego/Milwaukee OVER but they hung a TOTAL of 7 on a game with a combined ERA of 13.5 so that threw me off enough to stay away.

Today's Plays:

MLB
Cincinnati Reds -126 WINNER

NHL
Vancouver Canucks -130 WINNER

$100 to win $79 and $76

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 night (+$155)

Any coincidence that Bread returns and I finally post a couple winners, if true I say we keep the fokker.

Durito Record: 192-158-6 (+$1691)

Good job, Wakky. On the bright side, your recent run has made the contest (even) more interesting to watch.

Today's Plays:

Tampa Bay/Cleveland UNDER 8.5 (-115)
Toronto +146
Texas -113

$100 to win $86,$146 and $88.

okay, a nice day last night. keep doing wakky work

Glad to have you guys back on board. Was kind of a lonely place last week.

Today's Plays:

Tampa Bay/Cleveland UNDER 8.5 (-115) LOSER :selfbash: 1/2 a RUN!
Toronto +146 WINNER
Texas -113 WINNER

$100 to win $86,$146 and $88.

2-1 night (+$134)

Durito Record: 194-159-4 (+$1825)

ok this is more like it. let's keep the winners coming!!!!

Good job, Wakky. Despite your recent bad run, you only have to hit over 46.62% at -110/-110 odds to win the contest. At the moment, you've got a 81.7% chance of winning.