The Cross-Town-Classic (series)

I might need to call geico and try to save a bunch of money on my car insurance

IAG
Would they have offered that to all their past agents? Whale made it sound like they were shutting that whole credit side down and everything had to move to some other junky book.

I dont see why not. Could have been that he was running red with them and they just cut him off.

Im guessing other sites were cheaper..3-4 dollars a week cheaper probably translated into 1,000 a month in savings

I dont see why not. Could have been that he was running red with them and they just cut him off.
That is what my guess was...none of the story made sense to me. Although I am not sure why Shdw's guy would have moved.

Im guessing other sites were cheaper..3-4 dollars a week cheaper probably translated into 1,000 a month in savings
Nah...I think he probably owed them and also that it was a good excuse to call in markers. Still have love for the guy though. Can't explain why. In fact, House, find me in chat sometime...want to run something past you.

IAG
Nah...I think he probably owed them and also that it was a good excuse to call in markers. Still have love for the guy though. Can't explain why. In fact, House, find me in chat sometime...want to run something past you.

house she wants some lotion on her back

zack-cabana-boy.jpg

Ok HP. I followed you on no score in 1st.. If I win, I'll buy you a mega burger or a white castle..Your choice.

Action on score score in first....no TT action yet... I repeat no action

Wind st in from center...nsifirst is the only play today

125-100