The Cross-Town-Classic (series)

housepicks

SP Nation
Since
Oct 8, 2013
Score
Tokens
First game I will be taking Sox TT over when I can get a line on it.

Lol. My book doesn't even offer team totals or I would join you. Good luck HP. Get it.

2. The White Sox have combined to go 7-for-40 against Samardzija as no player on the active roster has more than two hits against him

What book do you use IAG?
I am currently using a shitty pph site called bullseyestake. I used to use 5 dimes but that went away for agents/pph I guess. I could post up somewhere I guess but I keep thinking I'm going to quit.

...although I am really not sure if that pph/5d story is true. That is what WW told us all, but I think Shdw still uses a guy who uses 5d. Maybe I'll use his guy, but I think it's a weekly settle and has to be mail. PITA.

No live in play either I am thinking.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

IAG
...although I am really not sure if that pph/5d story is true. That is what WW told us all, but I think Shdw still uses a guy who uses 5d. Maybe I'll use his guy, but I think it's a weekly settle and has to be mail. PITA.

Shdw is playing thru a PPH also. I don't know anyone in the US playing 5D credit.

I'm thinking this is a good spot for the Cubs. White Sox lose the DH and Eaton.

Shdw is playing thru a PPH also. I don't know anyone in the US playing 5D credit.[/QUOTE
I thought his guy used 5 dimes. ..at least he used to I think ?

IAG
Shdw is playing thru a PPH also. I don't know anyone in the US playing 5D credit.[/QUOTE
I thought his guy used 5 dimes. ..at least he used to I think ?

I know the poster he is going thru. That guy may have offered 5D at one time. Shdw sent me the site and it's similar to what you have. You should ask your guy if he can offer TT's . He probably chooses not to.

I dont know why everyone dont post at 5d and call it a day....none of this week to week shyt...all betting options avalible..no problem with payouts and most bet with more disicplne when you post up.

Someone explain to me why internet bookies are a better way?

I dont know why everyone dont post at 5d and call it a day....none of this week to week shyt...all betting options avalible..no problem with payouts and most bet with more disicplne when you post up.

Less Western Union hassle I guess. Plus I only pay %80 on losing weeks. That should tell you something.

Because its a royal PITA sending your money to a middleman named Jesus Manual Taupo in Puerto Rico via WU.

Couple of WU deposits a year better then settling 52 times.

5d reduced juice may not be as good as 80%...got me on that... I just cant play at places like bigboysports and the like.

Im a site snob