The Cross-Town-Classic (series)

Because its a royal PITA sending your money to a middleman named Jesus Manual Taupo in Puerto Rico via WU.

Its a 10 min procedure...gets to be a hassle if you send 2 rolls of quarters at a time and you go every week. I dont make many withdrawals or deposits. Probably 2 withdrawls and 3 deposits in last year.

Would have been only 2 deposits cept for 35 unit loser bet on Anderson Silva

Couple of WU deposits a year better then settling 52 times.

5d reduced juice may not be as good as 80%...got me on that... I just cant play at places like bigboysports and the like.

Im a site snob
I hear ya. I keep thinking I will get around to making a deposit but I haven't. ..probably will before the Preakness if my appendicitis, brain tumor, or torn rotator cuff don't keep me from it.

Its a 10 min procedure...gets to be a hassle if you send 2 rolls of quarters at a time and you go every week. I dont make many withdrawals or deposits. Probably 2 withdrawls and 3 deposits in last year.

Would have been only 2 deposits cept for 35 unit loser bet on Anderson Silva
I always feel like they know and like I have to have a story ready for how I know Jesus Manual Taupo.

I walk in pissed..and give them looks like I am ready to snap...all while being pleasant.

If my account gets low...I curb my betting a bit and bet with more discipline

There is stil 5D credit but with different skins. After Legendz they don't like to use the main domain from what I gather.

There is stil 5D credit but with different skins. After Legendz they don't like to use the main domain from what I gather.

Would they have offered that to all their past agents? Whale made it sound like they were shutting that whole credit side down and everything had to move to some other junky book.

I know samardiza has owned the sox but I got to go with my gut on that one Mikey.....hopefully if it don't hit I get this one to cut the loss.

5d did open at TT at -105 and now its at -115 for whatever that's worth....which is nothing.

HP is rubbing 5 dimes in my face. Fokking site snob.

I shoulda just stuck with my o3 bet on the WS......looking at the gd screen to long.

HP. I'll pay you a runner fee if you will set up the wu...I can pp you the money. I dread that part of it so much.

IAG
HP. I'll pay you a runner fee if you will set up the wu...I can pp you the money. I dread that part of it so much.

Come on Iag....dont turn me into a cabana boy.

Dunn had 2 opurtunities...another runner out by 6 feet and yet another tryed to tag second base with his face