The Awesomeness of F.L.O.W.

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,354 Views
🤣🤣🤣 this is great

I didn't get a check though, but noice Wally

Boys and girls it's been eons since I gave you a lesson in F.L.O.W. and its about time to give you another.

Now this will only apply to those U.S. amongst GameLive members. Maybe you canooks can figure something out that'll work for ya'll.

Anyways for those of you/us who recieved that Corona Stimulus check I'm gonna show you how to double it. Regardless if you got the $1200 for a single or $2400 for a couple or however much in total cause you got who knows how many piglets running around with your last name. This is a full proof way to double that check with no risk to you no matter the amount.

Put the entire amount on your credit card dept. You just paid that amount on it and have that amount now available again. BINGO BANGO that's economics boys and girls.

did you have a Happy Meal today Wal?
Archie how have they not caught you yet?
To answer your question yet though I didnt. However I have a new hobby/obsession of collecting Hot Wheels and just so happens the Bone Shaker is a Happy Meal prize so tomorrow you know what's for lunch.

Nice to hear from you Wal! Told Casp you were in the Orlando area! Still there?

Nice to hear from you Wal! Told Casp you were in the Orlando area! Still there?
Mr Monkey, I'm not. Then again I never was. LOL. Newberry Monkey always was always will be. 3.5 hours from Orlando though so some might consider it close enough. :)

Casper, reach out to me buddy. Since this whole Corona thing started shrinks are doing virtual therapy now. I'm virtually licensed, I can help.

Casper, reach out to me buddy. Since this whole Corona thing started shrinks are doing virtual therapy now. I'm virtually licensed, I can help.

I’m actually doing well. I’m in Orlando btw

I've been to an RC racetrack like that, it's actually a great show. Guys have full miniature garages and toolsets to fix their shiz between races. The cars are seriously fast.

Much cooler than model train sets.

If you're going to die a virgin anyway, this is not a bad hobby to have. 👍