The Awesomeness of F.L.O.W.

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,350 Views
What up degenerates?
Plommy you missed me huh?
Wally u cunt, you lost your Wal66 password didn't you?
Yeah, I missed you pal and I figured this was a good time for you to make an appearance as you can't play toy cars with the other fellas right now.

Boys and girls it's been eons since I gave you a lesson in F.L.O.W. and its about time to give you another.

Now this will only apply to those U.S. amongst GameLive members. Maybe you canooks can figure something out that'll work for ya'll.

Anyways for those of you/us who recieved that Corona Stimulus check I'm gonna show you how to double it. Regardless if you got the $1200 for a single or $2400 for a couple or however much in total cause you got who knows how many piglets running around with your last name. This is a full proof way to double that check with no risk to you no matter the amount.

Put the entire amount on your credit card dept. You just paid that amount on it and have that amount now available again. BINGO BANGO that's economics boys and girls.

Wally u cunt, you lost your Wal66 password didn't you?
Yeah, I missed you pal and I figured this was a good time for you to make an appearance as you can't play toy cars with the other fellas right now.
I did Plommy. I can't be wal no mo

I did Plommy. I can't be wal no mo
wal ask juror to reset your password. then you can log back in.

if you ain't busy join me monkey, caspy and chi archie on zoom we are online now.

I dont Zoom Plommer. I miss Monkey, I'm still not convinced Archie isn't a closet serial murderer and zooming sounds gay or drug related.

I dont Zoom Plommer. I miss Monkey, I'm still not convinced Archie isn't a closet serial murderer and zooming sounds gay or drug related.
well were all here, archie isn't crazy.

also, remember this place is dead for the most part. its good to see you back here.

ps: you banged Rubyn yet?

Nope.

Didnt she run off and join some hippie thing?
I haven't heard from her at all. Teela still posts here from time to time and the other broads check in every other year.

did you have a Happy Meal today Wal?