The Apple Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 533 Comments
  • Views 44,259 Views
Cell data plan fucking suckssssss 11111111 and fffffffffffff

fuck that, i'm taking the card out of my internet mobile modem, cutting it in half and sticking it in there. they want like 4x as much for the ipad card like it's some different service.

works great on the iphone

for some reason it sucks on the ipad

Picked up the 32G 3G version in September. Battery life is great.

Picked up the 32G 3G version in September. Battery life is great.

Sold it a few weeks ago for $550. If I traveled a lot for business it would be a must have but........

I think I'm going to buy the low end MacBook Air. I need something with a hard drive.

Also, I heard this morning that Steve Jobs has taken his 3rd leave of absence from Apple.

I use the IPad a lot, throw it in a backpack and take it everywhere. The IPhone is great for on the go and quick checking stuff but for long session of posting its really not good. It turned out to be a great product.

Details on iPad2

1/3 less thick. Lighter.
Supposedly the new design makes it even more ergonomic to hold.
Same battery life.
Processor is 2x as fast. Up to 9x better graphics.
Camera on front and back of display.
New magnetic cover.

All of this is for me except the camera part. Unless the camera is much better than the camera on the iPhone4 this is pretty dumb. How ghey will it look taking a photo of someone holding a big iPad?

Details on iPad2

1/3 less thick. Lighter.
Supposedly the new design makes it even more ergonomic to hold.
Same battery life.
Processor is 2x as fast. Up to 9x better graphics.
Camera on front and back of display.
New magnetic cover.

All of this is for me except the camera part. Unless the camera is much better than the camera on the iPhone4 this is pretty dumb. How ghey will it look taking a photo of someone holding a big iPad?

LOL. That would be pretty ridiculous, but they are probably incorporating it more for video chat than still pictures (assuming that it has sound proc).

Yea it's for video chats. I'm not getting it.

Ima get the new one. I finally played with one a couple weeks ago and I was impressed. Makes more sense once you hold it and play with it.

why can't i upload pics from my mac to gamelive????

why can't i upload pics from my mac to gamelive????

go advanced to use as an attachment

or load them to your picassa account

This is pretty funny

went to best buy, a bunch of idiots making lines extending across the building

:cono:

because you are stupid?

1) obviously you don't have a mac - which means your coolness level is lowered 50 points.
2) you're a dick