The Apple Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 528 Comments
  • Views 43,732 Views
So the whole Samsung phones catching fire thing is because of the wireless charging. It's too hard to connect a cable.

So the whole Samsung phones catching fire thing is because of the wireless charging. It's too hard to connect a cable.

You spent a few days with me ..... think about it!

:mrmonkey:

It so perfectly embodies everything i feel about the company, its products and users. All in one picture book!

But seriously, I'm buying one.

But seriously, I'm buying one.

Not purchasing one but agree Boner it's sounds all so magical! I believe now with Trump in power that possibly it will become a mandatory reading assignment before being able to graduate from HS! And there will be a test to pass!

Apple hiring 20k employees in the US and repatriating billions in income due to tax reform. hugh.

jbgWnId.jpg

This is the pic that convinced me to give up on 6 years of iPhone ownership. Might not look like much but it was taken in a dimly-lit store. Most camera phones in that scenario would've turned JL's cheeks into washed-out white patches and the shadows would show no detail.

The next step up from this is a DSLR.

Good stuff, Matty. Now, get some upskirting pics and share.

Vancouver Canadians, A-level Jays affiliate. We went to a game last year at Nat Bailey Stadium. Pretty little stadium.

lQqmfu6.jpg

It took me years to even get a smart phone. I’m eligible for an upgrade now, but I’m afraid of “change”. It’s as if I’m beholden to the Apple interface.

I’m guessing I’m not alone in this way of thinking,

I absolutely love this phone. Only annoying thing on Android is you can't swipe to go back/forward in Chrome. I'm sure there's a hack that does it?

$1 trillion market cap

$243 billion cash in the bank

soon they'll be running their own armies