The 2018 World Cup Match Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 278 Comments
  • Views 17,033 Views
That ball by Messi

:pepe:

Soccer is boring they said.

do they make up injury time number randomly? I remember no injury delay here. Other games too. It's like they give em less time when there were delays :thinking:

Now to eliminate the other big name stiff :clap:

1530375389357.png

Wow, the left side of the bracket is much tougher. So Mexico has to beat Brazil, Belgium and France. And Spain gets to play Russia Denmark and Sweden :thinking:

do they make up injury time number randomly? I remember no injury delay here. Other games too. It's like they give em less time when there were delays :thinking:

The recommendation is to give 30 seconds per every sub

View attachment 2394

Wow, the left side of the bracket is much tougher. So Mexico has to beat Brazil, Belgium and France. And Spain gets to play Russia Denmark and Sweden :thinking:

That's why the joke with the English fans was that it was the best lost in England World Cup history :winkwink:

oh, I thought it was for actual injury delays. I figured subs were included to waste time on purpose, that's why you only get 3 of em

I mean I like that they are different than all the timed sports and usually let any play finish before ending a half. The stupid penalty replays are already getting annoying. ...I don't want em adding 13 minutes for every foking thing. Just add 1-2 minutes unless there was a delay due to injury, then go 4-6. But this game there was nothing, should've been 0, 1-2 ok, 4 is too much

My most hated footballers playing against each other

Pepe and Suarez :facepalm:

My most hated footballers playing against each other

Pepe and Suarez :facepalm:
practitioner of the "dark arts" commentator said :lol:

how nice it is to watch a game with no breaks or commercials though

The 2 best teams advanced, good stuff
today :clap: