The 2018 World Cup Match Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 278 Comments
  • Views 16,969 Views
Croatia is pooping the bed! Good defense 2nd half by Denmark but Croatia has been piss poor passing! And now in extra time PLENTY of Denmark pressure in front of the net!

Yeah their weakest game yet, it's all fear of exposing the back

oh my gad, how bad is that? He waits too long to kick into empty net, then misses penalty :facepalm:

Thought for sure he make it! Goalie guessed right but ends what seemed like an off match for Modric! Better not miss his PK kick or reside in Madrid forever!

oh my gad, how bad is that? He waits too long to kick into empty net, then misses penalty :facepalm:

Different player RC! Any player can take the PK kick! I would rather see the guy fouled take it but not so!

Can't Russia or Denmark in semis, can it? :facepalm:

OK Russia-Croatia matchup! I like that better! I expect Russia to play their heart out but also expect a better Croatia performance than today! They looked real slow and tentative today!

Mexico's coach lost them that one! Rafa Marquez from the start? Jonathan dos Santos as replacement? Guy hadn't play a single minute and you bring him in against Brazil lol. Crappy strategy all around. Another one that outsmarted himself at the biggest stage.

Why Mexico don't pass the ball or get shots off quicker when getting close? Its like they can play,but something not good when they have a scoring chance. I remember even against Germany, they blew chances

bravissimo gioco signore monkey

Belgium is like a tank

Left wing Carrasco should be in a big euro club not in China

ooohweee that slight pause before the kick allowed him just enough space, good goal :popcorn:

Japan 2-0! I was looking forward to a Brazil-Belgium matchup!

What really surprised me was that Japan didn't try to slow the match down by passing it back more than trying to score when up 2-0!