The 2018 World Cup Match Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 278 Comments
  • Views 16,679 Views
A couple of sluggish moments on both half by Brazil but a good performance :clap:

Germany not going through is SWEET!

LCTLSBP.jpg

those look good, I'm surprised Croatia such big favs against Denmark though. I'm thinking France might be tough, and curious about Uruguay

those look good, I'm surprised Croatia such big favs against Denmark though. I'm thinking France might be tough, and curious about Uruguay

Arguably Croatia has the best midfield in the WC! And Mario M knows how to find the back of the net! Very experienced lineup with regards to international play! On the right side of the bracket in having Denmark and an underwhelming Spain team! If through then I would think they would beat the English, Swiss, or Colombia! Belgium does appear to be playing the best and agree with RJ's final matchup being a good possibility!

and curious about Uruguay

I believe if at their best will beat Portugal unless "that guy" does something special! Any time you have Saurez and Cavani on the pitch, good chance one will score. Also strong with their pair of center backs! Unlike Croatia midfield probably their weakest link!

Sampaoli is an idiot

The team is lacking but strategically it's a mess, every single game new roles and positions, it's like he just took over the team this month and is just testing shit, no consistency, and the best player in England is in the bench, frustrating

and that's a bucket of cold water

from a fouled DiMaria also lol

Oh wowowowowkaks what a match!!!!!!!

Another GOLAZO!!!!!!!