Teaching

• Start date
  • Replies 176 Comments
  • Views 15,029 Views
reno you read that? no more geography, that's fuck up man

How long are you going to be in Oakland, Tomato? I remember you had an exit plan?

oakland will be 1-3 more years

might quit after that

yeah fuk gvmt fuk the cockroaches too

we need to invent some sort of micro revolutions :hmm:

we will figure it reno

rastamandita leningrad style!!!

:up: don't understand what he's saying but like the style

yeah its hard to believe they don't teach geography. I thought everybody was a wanna be world traveler these days. :dunno:

I remembered we had a geography class in 7th grade. I was going to a Jewish school at that time. Was prob my fav class. We had a lot of political arguing and debate between the students. Hard for me to imagine 7th graders to have opinions on anything now.

I remember spinning the globe in elementary school and stopping it with my finger, whatever country landed on my finger, I would day dream about living in while the teacher was talking about adjectives and conjunctions.

I don't think we had geography in school...

We had pull down maps in some of the social studies classrooms, but I don't think we ever had a class that was specifically geography.

Yea I don't remember every having a specific Geography class in high school or middle school.

I took a Geography class in college to fill some science requirement but it was all about weather patterns and bull shit like that.

I had Geography for senior year in HS. Pointless class.

lol for what?

STATE OF GEORGIA COMPULSORY ATTENDANCE LAW (20-2-690.1)

been tardy 7 days since sept teacher conference:cop:

STATE OF GEORGIA COMPULSORY ATTENDANCE LAW (20-2-690.1)

been tardy 7 days since sept teacher conference:cop:

So they are going to arrest you? rofl 7 days. thats nothing. my grandparents used to take us skiiing for 2 weeks in the middle of the school year.

its been more then 7 days but thats what paper says.
I drop him off after youngest and we're 2-5 minutes late alot, used to be anyway

court hearing is 22nd...
paper said it my choice to go to court hearing or not, testify, etc...

my lawyer said he cant do anything and judge will probably tell me if he gets 1 more tardy rest of yr then they put warrant out on me.
if thats the case then judge can go ahead and sign that fukn warrant and get the ball rolling.

doubt I'll go to court.
lose/lose situation
be expecting a visit from deputies on the 23rd

oh wait, i misread that. Tardy????? I thought it meant like didn't go to school at all.

WTF?

We had one tardy day last semester. Got the report card on Friday.

We used to have social studies, which was then divided into three classes: history, civics and geography.

History was well, history about our great (puke) nation and how we pretty much conquered the world and what not.

Geography was fun, with us being taught about the different countries and cultures, and the amazing geographical features in the world.

Civics was about our rights, law, governance and what not. Small portion and very boring.

SoV
We used to have social studies, which was then divided into three classes: history, civics and geography.

History was well, history about our great (puke) nation and how we pretty much conquered the world and what not.

Geography was fun, with us being taught about the different countries and cultures, and the amazing geographical features in the world.

Civics was about our rights, law, governance and what not. Small portion and very boring.

:lmao: good stuff, seems that this is true in many countries

its been more then 7 days but thats what paper says.
I drop him off after youngest and we're 2-5 minutes late alot, used to be anyway

court hearing is 22nd...
paper said it my choice to go to court hearing or not, testify, etc...

my lawyer said he cant do anything and judge will probably tell me if he gets 1 more tardy rest of yr then they put warrant out on me.
if thats the case then judge can go ahead and sign that fukn warrant and get the ball rolling.

doubt I'll go to court.
lose/lose situation
be expecting a visit from deputies on the 23rd

WTF? I'd go to court and tell the judge, "I'll do whatever the fuck I want with my kids."

And then sit in jail for a bit. LOL.

That's the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.

we asked a girl at work what he capital of nevada was

first she said las vegas, then arizona

I feel safe flying now.

Thanks, Potato.