• Replies 176 Comments
  • Views 14,983 Views

Tomato

TEACHER VOICE ON [OFF]
Since
Apr 12, 2010
Score
Tokens
Today a parent wrote a letter to Tomato demanding that her daughter's grade go up in the class.

If Tomato doesn't raise the grade, the ignorant woman states she'll go to the district office and get Tomato fired. "Oh, that's not a threat, that's a promise."

The daughter doesn't know what 8 + (-7) is and is in the 7th grade.

tell the mom you will raise her daughter's grade the equivalent of 7 + (-18) percentage points

maybe she'll be happy with that

That's how a lot of average kids get into Ivy League schools.

It's okay to be a poor student if you're a great "negotiator"/teacherstalker.

I had to send my parents in to bitch at a teacher over a grade once in high school. Bitch tried to give me a b- when I didn't get below an a on anything all semester. Told my parents I got a d on my midterm. Took me two days to find the thing with some trash in my car and the a grade. She only changes the grade to a- too. Can't even remember what I did to piss the bitch off.

Dorito was a grade shark. Unreal.

Our daughter has great grades. Tomato tell her parents to send her to Kumon.

Dorito was a grade shark. Unreal.

Lol. That was the only semester of high school where I actually tried so yea I wanted my a. Started smoking pot after that and that was the end of that.

That's how a lot of average kids get into Ivy League schools.

It's okay to be a poor student if you're a great "negotiator"/teacherstalker.

A lo of average kids at my hs got into ivy leagues because they tried hard and that was enough. These people have great careers like substitute teacher now.

Rito, what private school did you go to? Not 1 kid out 400+ seniors got into an Ivy league school from my HS!! Sounds like some smart classmates!

Lol. That was the only semester of high school where I actually tried so yea I wanted my a. Started smoking pot after that and that was the end of that.

Smoking pot in college helped my grades.

A lo of average kids at my hs got into ivy leagues because they tried hard and that was enough. These people have great careers like substitute teacher now.

haha!!! teachers have MEAGER enough salaries!!!! imagine subs!

:nelson:

(sorry Tomato, you are different since you kill the draft props)

(sorry Tomato, you are different since you kill the draft props)

Nothing wrong with teaching Archie.

That's pretty much the truth. HS teachers are underpaid.

Teachers finally making out pretty good in NJ! Just need tenure and you're set! Lots of tax money goes into NJ school systems! Plus they get 12 weeks vacation!

Teachers should start @ $80K a year after they complete 18 mos of probation.