talk to me about Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 1,820 Comments
  • Views 152,600 Views
Here is my latest random thought about Facebook.

There is always a thing in the margin advertising a Facebook Gameroom.

However I always see that second word in the same way I see the country Cameroon.

So I'm always like Facebook gamma-ROOOM - what the fuk?

The world can be a confusing place when you are Mudcat.

Merry New Year. It's beef Jerky Time. CA MA ROOON.

Hey plommer, at one point, before I knew that Steve was crazy, he was going on about you, so I unfriended you. Feel free to re-friend with my sincere apologies : Paul Quincy. I assume he has unfriended everyone from GL on Facebook, especially since his local Police Department posted his picture on there.

No worries. I thought YOU were crazy for believing Steve.

I really wasn't paying attention to GameLive at the time. It was one of those occasions where he just came on facebook chat and I believed whatever he said. Check out this article about Windsor I came across today.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...earth?utm_source=vicefbca&utm_campaign=Global

Windsor is fine. I wouldn't believe all the negative nonsense written about the place.

It's a blue collar UNION city and it seems to function well, from my experience.

Plus its really cheap. My bach apt is $423 a month Canadian. Thats approx $315 USD.

My niece lives there actually and I thought the article wasn't too negative. Ive never been there but should probably visit there and Detroit sometime.

I'm going to perform surgery on my facebook. I have been nipping and cutting at it delicately for a long time but it's time to just get cutthroat and remorseless.

It has become a Donald Trump web page. People won't shut up. Many Canadians as well. And the strident people who are against him - while usually correct - I am finding as tedious as the simpletons who support the ridiculous manchild.

I know, I know - I can hear them now. Oh sorry. We're just worried about the future of the world. Sorry if we're boring you.

That's fine. Have at it. I'll be over here doing something else.

I don't even know how Cindibot has lasted this long - I mean, okay, she is kind of amusing sometimes - but no, she is gone completely.

No more just zotting out sites that gets linked which I have been doing for a year now. Major surgery.

oh no Cindibot. I muted her long time ago for other reasons, but she's one of those ha?

Personally as you know, I'm more interested in any political debate than the average cat/baby picture posting poster. And any political commentary is the last thing that would cause me to mute someone.

I have been amazed though, at the idiots these anti-Trumps/pro Obamas turned out to be. I mean I used to think that me and the Dems were at least somewhat in the same neighborhood on most issues. Turns out they are about nothing of substance and are only against war and robbing the poor when the other party is doing it. ...And what's oddly disturbing is they feel their pc indoctrination gives them a kind of moral high ground :facepalm:

Yesterday some guy was posting that they can "forgive" people for voting for Trump but it was up to those people to hold Trump accountable. And then there was a hundred people chiming in whether they could forgive the lost, immoral souls. ...I believe the consensus was reached that making fun of a retard is a more serious crime than say destroying countries. :thinking:

Cindibot's probably among the more reasonable, self-aware and eloquent of the bunch, at least on my feed. Most SJW types are just oblivious balls of feels.

But yeah, 95% of you aren't even American. For the love of Don Cherry, just STFU.

Most of the anti-Trump people I see are reasonable and intelligent enough. They point out a zillion ways the guy is a toolbox. They're correct.

Just don't be so bombardy.

My niece lives there actually and I thought the article wasn't too negative. Ive never been there but should probably visit there and Detroit sometime.

There is zero need to visit Detroit. Windsor is 10x nicer.

About Trump - both sides annoy me. I saw countless posts before the election proclaiming that if you didn't vote for their candidate, you would be defriended. Now it's all starting up again with the DeVos issue, and her being from Michigan. I have a number of teachers as friends and she is a hotbutton topic right now. I had no idea I knew so many SJW's.

I hear this sjw reference all the time now. Like it sprung up over night and is now everywhere. I assume it means social justice warrior.
Only in America :facepalm: could these twats be considered fighting for social justice. And only in America can social justice be considered a bad thing:mrquincy:

apparently two very serious men have been walking around with a picture of what they claim to be a clock for 64 years

minutes_wide-4157fd52b8b6d411ba8d584e20d133f361044c1e-s800-c85.jpg

I hear this sjw reference all the time now. Like it sprung up over night and is now everywhere. I assume it means social justice warrior.
Only in America :facepalm: could these twats be considered fighting for social justice. And only in America can social justice be considered a bad thing:mrquincy:

When they don't vote it is.