talk to me about Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 1,820 Comments
  • Views 153,226 Views
I have had a few friends that have changed their handles - maybe for that reason. Cindibot. Omnipotent Bread.

Those never bothered me one way or the other because the people are just being themselves anyway. But you allow ghey aliases - anonymity - and it opens the door for people to get incredibly tedious and/or obnoxious.

There is a place for that but not facebook IMO.

Mark Zuckerberg has made 4.4 million dollars for every day he has been alive.

Piece of fucking shit!

:mudcat:

BBt2qLV.img

Another day another inspirational message that doesn't make me want to barf at all.

13256395_10156937485180582_5843715035628541865_n.jpg

Question for anyone who is my facebook friend: do you see regular updates from me as I post stuff on Rotten Tomatoes?

Like most recently The Peanuts Movie ~40 minutes ago?

Oh shit. I tried to set it up so they wouldn't litter the place. I don't want to have to delete them each time.

Lemme see what else I can do.

Oh. Think I got it. That was easy.

Okay carry on.

I wasn't seeing them.

:dunno:

There was a checkbox within my RT account settings - Post my reviews and ratings to my Facebook wall - which I just unchecked. I feel like that should do the job.

Of course I tried about 8 different cockamamie things before thinking of that. :retarded:

As for yourself not seeing them, maybe you have me ignore. Or maybe you disabled all updates from RT? That's what I do when someone is causing repeated pointless crap from some idiotic thing I don't care about. God being a recent example. Someone kept liking stuff from God's facebook account - which would then end up on my wall - but I wasn't finding God as funny or interesting as He obviously thinks He is. So I put God on ignore/mute.

Not the guy that was causing those forwards - just God Himself.

Kind of lame IMO, God.

I used to see them (don't know about after the changes) I remember thinking oh great, Mudcat's watching True Grit.

SBR facebook chat group still going strong. Tons of degen gambling and strict tailing of sharps (by zeta) going on. Venditto with his tout service fb page going strong. Fischnasty firing a dime a game at nitrogen.

Befriended by another old person new to facebook. Older sister of buddy who both lived 4 houses down growing up.

I guess it is natural in her position to bombard the thing with everything you have ever seen on the internet that you found funny or interesting. Mostly stuff that everyone has seen before - many times - for ages.

Hey, ever wonder what it would be like if animals were round?

Yap.

But what if Volkswagens were round?

vw-2.jpg

Still don't know anything about it.

Hmmm, that looks to be the same style and like it should be part of it but but I don't remember it.

Maybe they did sequels. Wouldn't be surprised.

Talkin' this thing that has been making the rounds for a few years.