talk to me about Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 1,820 Comments
  • Views 152,571 Views
I can't delete my sister. She has her little bits of activism sprinkled in but she also has my nephew and, you know, just stuff. I'll have to keep deleting sources of the tedious Trump stuff she links.

George Takei is a tough call though. I like that fella and he is far from just about Trump.

Sulu is under observation for now.

:handshake:

There is a post on my wall today that this one guy I know has been facebook friends with some other dude for a year. It is their anniversary I guess.

I am trying really hard to resist the temptation to post, "Why don't you guys just fuck already and get it over with?"

I don't even know how Cindibot has lasted this long - I mean, okay, she is kind of amusing sometimes - but no, she is gone completely.

im kind of enjoying the meltdown :popcorn:

I wish there was a way to see whom has viewed my page...

It'd be nice if people had something to say instead of reposting videos and memes.

I never have anything interesting to say. I usually just post stuff about the tiny humans.

I never have anything interesting to say. I usually just post stuff about the tiny humans.

Not part of the FB cult but I can attest to the above!
:xoxo:

Yeah, I rarely post. Only look when I'm super bored. Tired of seeing half naked chicks, stupid memes, etc. Just not really my cup of tea these days.

I put in a request to join the Facebook group for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Touched by His Noodly Appendage. :handshake:

Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

Yeah, that wasn't a great thing, membership in that group. While I appreciate regular religion being ridiculed and skewered and absurdified as it deserves, there is an edge of self-congratulation and bitterness in a lot of principles of the pasta group.

It immediately took over my wall with every new post showing up. Too much. So you can set your settings so that doesn't happen - but then, I ask myself - what is the point? I am not enough of a facebook guy that I am going to check in with groups.

Some amusing stuff though. But naw.

I can't delete my sister. She has her little bits of activism sprinkled in but she also has my nephew and, you know, just stuff. I'll have to keep deleting sources of the tedious Trump stuff she links.

George Takei is a tough call though. I like that fella and he is far from just about Trump.

Sulu is under observation for now.

I kept Sulu around and today he announced he is running for congress. So that's kind of interesting - although it's bound to lead to a lot more tedious Trump stuff.

George will be running against that guy who is being investigated for doing something relating to something.

Go George (but your days are probably numbered on the Mudcat facebook).

I kept Sulu around and today he announced he is running for congress. So that's kind of interesting - although it's bound to lead to a lot more tedious Trump stuff.

George will be running against that guy who is being investigated for doing something relating to something.

Go George (but your days are probably numbered on the Mudcat facebook).

April Fools.

Yeah, that wasn't a great thing, membership in that group. While I appreciate regular religion being ridiculed and skewered and absurdified as it deserves, there is an edge of self-congratulation and bitterness in a lot of principles of the pasta group.

It immediately took over my wall with every new post showing up. Too much. So you can set your settings so that doesn't happen - but then, I ask myself - what is the point? I am not enough of a facebook guy that I am going to check in with groups.

Some amusing stuff though. But naw.

you don't say, shocked I am I tell ya.

people must've really been bamboozled with religion here, judging by how proud of themselves they feel when they discover (after god knows how long) it's a put on. But yet they fail to realize it's significance as tradition.