talk to me about Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 1,820 Comments
  • Views 153,231 Views
K, now lend some tokens big guy.
I'm barreled in

Not sure what you're asking. You get 2 lifelines per show and you can use them at any time to basically skip the question and get credited for a correct answer no matter what.

Oh. Because the questions come up saying someone needs help and there is even some kind of deadline referenced. It sounds like you're saying the answers have no bearing on anything.

So you can skip 2 of the 4 questions? Like the first time I played I had the first 2 questions right - so I could have just used 2 lifelines and won the million dollars?

Oh. Because the questions come up saying someone needs help and there is even some kind of deadline referenced. It sounds like you're saying the answers have no bearing on anything.

So you can skip 2 of the 4 questions? Like the first time I played I had the first 2 questions right - so I could have just used 2 lifelines and won the million dollars?

I think you haven't played an actual game yet, you just helped people who used you as a lifeline.

That is only more confusing. You are using the terminology I "helped" people - which is what the message is saying as well when those question come up - but from how you described it before, there is no element of help at all.

That aside, I played 3 or 4 actual games. I got through the first part with the 10 (?) questions 3 of 4 times and into the second part where there are 4 (I believe) questions to get to the million. But I didn't understand the lifelines or if there was the ability to stop and take the money - and I ended up flaming out each time and it "credits" you with $25,000.

Maybe this is a situation where I should be using google.

Oh. Then you got it right. You can "ask the audience" to skip one question then you can walk away at any point during the second part, which I did when I score my high score of $700k+.

Basically the game forces you to invite more friends and/or buy shit so you can keep playing. Viral marketing bullshit is all.

Ima block that app as soon as I answer a million-dollar question correctly. :wah:

Okay I got it. 1 last question. Is there ever a reason to stop and take the money? Like do you get credits if you get over certain dollar amounts?

Seems to me like you might as well just go for the million every time even if you're just wild guessing???

Plom Mer poked me.

What a lummox.

Okay I got it. 1 last question. Is there ever a reason to stop and take the money? Like do you get credits if you get over certain dollar amounts?

Seems to me like you might as well just go for the million every time even if you're just wild guessing???

Its better to walk away with money than to take a wild guess in the 2nd round. It accumulates to your life long score and you raise levels which in turn gives you additional shows. I think.

I do becuase the majority of my friends are people I actually have known or know currently. and those of you who i'm friends with on there i trust (hmm now wondering if that's a smart move or not...)

I do becuase the majority of my friends are people I actually have known or know currently. and those of you who i'm friends with on there i trust (hmm now wondering if that's a smart move or not...)

Do you trust Plom Mer?

Wonder if Caligirl will be my friend? Doubtful, I have old balls.

add me.

I deleted a bunch of "friends" and I was down to 9 friends but then - BOOM - I got a friend request. I accepted it. I think it was Fischnasty. And then for some reason my sister's name was showing up at the top of my page. How does it know she is my sister? I don't know but her name was right there under a pic of gamelive nephew in a box asking me if we are friends. Anyway I sent her a friend request. I think there is a better than 50/50 chance she accepts.

omg omg omg - while I was typing that, an email came in saying she accepted!

I'm Facebooking - I'm really Facebooking!

because you have similar friends. facebook suggests people to you based on similar friends and interests

I have 21 friends now. I bet that's the most of anyone on Facebook.

i have 555 friend now. i used to have over 1000 but i went through a huge purge a while back.

Do you trust Plom Mer?

i hope so.

on another note, if any of you start playing farmville and send those obnoxious invites I swear i will come after you.

Pavy has a Facebook farm. He says its for his kids.

Do you trust Plom Mer?
Plom Mer will behave well on FB, the problem is sometimes I forget I'm not at gamelive and may accidentally drop the cunt bomb once in a while.

Basically the game forces you to invite more friends and/or buy shit so you can keep playing. Viral marketing bullshit is all.

Talk about cheesy. I just played a few games in a row - and when I went to start another, it wouldn't let me have lifelines for the first round unless I invited new people. I ain't doing that shit.

Of course I ended up finishing first for the round anyway. :shades:

(But then I crapped out on the $500,000 question.)

But seriously, I pay for some credits - and then they won't even let me have a proper game unless I do some marketing for them? That is some powerful hard sucking. :down:

Pawnbook

Plommer has set the over/under on Mudcats facebook account remaining active at:

greater than one week +145

Less than one week - 165

Depends what you mean by active. I could see it dropping down the priority list pretty fast, but I don't see myself actually re-deactivating it within a week. My sister is on there and she posts lots of good pics of gamelive nephew so I'll at least keep an eye on the whipper-snapper.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 267242_1635144978480_1832397627_1085831_7294421_n.jpg
    267242_1635144978480_1832397627_1085831_7294421_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 268802_1635142058407_1832397627_1085819_581535_n.jpg
    268802_1635142058407_1832397627_1085819_581535_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 214
Talk about cheesy. I just played a few games in a row - and when I went to start another, it wouldn't let me have lifelines for the first round unless I invited new people. I ain't doing that shit.

Of course I ended up finishing first for the round anyway. :shades:

(But then I crapped out on the $500,000 question.)

But seriously, I pay for some credits - and then they won't even let me have a proper game unless I do some marketing for them? That is some powerful hard sucking. :down:

I just played a game with matty a bit ago. I say if we can arrange a big group of us to play, we should do no lifelines to make it more legit.