• Start date
  • Replies 1,820 Comments
  • Views 152,997 Views
I signed up for a Netflix trial to get 220 credits. :wah:

Me ber-pawn.

I signed up for a Netflix trial to get 220 credits. :wah:

Me ber-pawn.

did you have to give your cell #?

my son signed up for some free MP3s or something w/out me knowing. I told him nothing is free.. turns out he entered his cell# and got some subscription charge for $10 a month on phone bill.
he now understands nothing is free.
FB teaching life lessons 1 member at a time

No, just my credit card info.

:ahawut:

did you have to give your cell #?

my son signed up for some free MP3s or something w/out me knowing. I told him nothing is free.. turns out he entered his cell# and got some subscription charge for $10 a month on phone bill.
he now understands nothing is free.
FB teaching life lessons 1 member at a time

Paid via my cell for 20 credits

Gives me a chuckle when I see someone on Facebook paying tribute to someone who died, and then someone else wants to express appreciation for their tribute, but it just comes out looking like this:

Peter Falk the terrific actor died.

:like:

Who's yo WWTBAM dadday!!!!!! :dance:

just wait till Acid Joe starts asking you to send him cream and eggs for his cafe :lmao:

No, just my credit card info.

:ahawut:

Matty, Netflix sucks..... that being said if you don't like it make sure you cancel before the trial ends they are very quick to charge the card.....

just wait till Acid Joe starts asking you to send him cream and eggs for his cafe :lmao:

Reno I try to be very good about not bothering people I know don't play those stupid games...... sorry if you got caught in the cross fire.

Who's yo WWTBAM dadday!!!!!! :dance:

I don't get what is going on there. I just had about 6 lifeline (??) questions. I don't get at what point in the game - and how - those are being initiated.

I also don't understand the consequences. I knew some of them but some I just took my best guess. Is that the idea or should I be passing them on if I feel my guess is -ve? And how would I do that?

Matty, Netflix sucks..... that being said if you don't like it make sure you cancel before the trial ends they are very quick to charge the card.....

Selection does seem iffy. I wonder if Americans have access to more stuff.

i.e. is The Shining available to y'all?

I don't get what is going on there. I just had about 6 lifeline (??) questions. I don't get at what point in the game - and how - those are being initiated.

I also don't understand the consequences. I knew some of them but some I just took my best guess. Is that the idea or should I be passing them on if I feel my guess is -ve? And how would I do that?

Not sure what you're asking. You get 2 lifelines per show and you can use them at any time to basically skip the question and get credited for a correct answer no matter what.

Click one of the two arrows at the top - it sends the question to one of your lifelines.

Can't believe I'm doing tech support for a fokken FB game. :selfbash: