talk to me about Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 1,820 Comments
  • Views 152,024 Views
Why not reactivate your old account?

That is the question I have been trying to answer with this thread.

I will decide and take action shortly.

Don't active it cause of that game, it only lets you play once or twice and then you got to buy fake money or sign up to spam crap.

The best use of fb is the pm system, better than emails. Or if you're going to manage a Page. The rest of the stuff are distractions for simpletons.

Don't active it cause of that game, it only lets you play once or twice and then you got to buy fake money or sign up to spam crap.

The best use of fb is the pm system, better than emails. Or if you're going to manage a Page. The rest of the stuff are distractions for simpletons.

Werd nigga

Wonder if Caligirl will be my friend? Doubtful, I have old balls.

plomer google me pal

FW you should :like: Best Buy

Google you? I hardly know you, common.

Juror, you should know I ain't THAT fukkin easy pal.

PS: What are you wearing?

plomer google me pal

FW you should :like: Best Buy

I despise them actually. Mine has all the rap/country cd's you could ever want. If a non-sellout rock cd comes out, they may get 1-2 copies, based on their profiles of shoppers there (ex's niece was a manager there and told me this). I fired off a email to best buy and they encouraged me to order thru their website. I opened a Amazon charge account the next day instead. Fuck em.

lost in translation pal.

Maybe you could just add me.

LOLA HONO !

why the fuck would you make a facebook account with a stupid name like that. use one so your actual real life friends know who the fuck you are.

why the fuck would you make a facebook account with a stupid name like that. use one so your actual real life friends know who the fuck you are.

Hookers don't look you up on FaceBook.

With Plommer's current profile picture, I'm sure hookers will be looking him up.

I never created the LOLA HONO account, when I went in to my REAL facebook account and tried to add my new email address it wouldn't allow me because it said the email address was already associated with another facebook account ( LOLA HONO), I was like "what the fukk?" the email addy was new and I figure it was hacked so I logged in to the LOLA HONO account and changed all the details so I could use it for myself.

Comprende?