Taliban wins again

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 3,017 Views
I honestly don't have time to keep up on the stupid lightfoot shanangians or Chicago 3 am murder rate. I'd guess the murders are the same, and media coverage is up though...

I'd have to guess that they are surpassing the 200+ worthless thugs dying per day gasping for breath in Florida hospitals, though right? because all lives matter????

let's be honest

none of these lives mean a fuck to any of us. Whether in gang colors, military uniform, or hooked up to a respiratory

they are just anonymous beings in a world of 7 billion people.

just compiled stats to quote as some sort of fodder to justify how the elite lying cheaters that are aligned with what is on your voting card is better than the elite lying cheaters on your neighbor's or forum pal's voting card.

as long as my friends and fam are good.... and none of you bastages or your beloved dies before their time....

I'm good with death continuing it's inevitable undefeated and sometimes erratic onward cyclical march, as it always had since the first prokaryotes had the gumption to exist on this lovely planet.

I honestly don't have time to keep up on the stupid lightfoot shanangians or Chicago 3 am murder rate. I'd guess the murders are the same, and media coverage is up though...

I'd have to guess that they are surpassing the 200+ worthless thugs dying per day gasping for breath in Florida hospitals, though right? because all lives matter????

let's be honest

none of these lives mean a fuck to any of us. Whether in gang colors, military uniform, or hooked up to a respiratory

just compiled stats to quote as some sort of fodder to justify how the elite lying cheaters that are aligned with what is on your voting card is better than the elite lying cheaters on your neighbor's or forum pal's voting card.

as long as my friends and fam are good.... and none of you bastages or your beloved dies before their time....

I'm good with death continuing it's inevitable undefeated and sometimes erratic onward cyclical march, as it always had since the first prokaryotes had the gumption to exist on this lovely planet.
So you don’t like worrying about all of the problems of the world the majority of your day? So square.

let's be honest

I'm glad to hear that! So were in agreement we shouldn't give a crap about the US COVID death rate being at 1.6% according to .....
Add to that most of those dead people are within a few years + or - of their life expectancy age anyway. :shakeit:

Hey VegasDavy, Archie believes no need for the pro-vaccine cultists to harp on people not desiring to do so. Can't halt the inevitable! :peace:

Good say @Archie. I have a brother in law whose continues to get on me after a couple glasses of Rose because when I was 24 and full of piss and vinegar I was not only conservative (still pretty much am) but I'd talk about it... now I just say "sure dude" cause I literally cannot spend 2 minutes of my time with anyone who has enough energy to give more than a passing shit about any of the garbage that makes up the headlines.

So you don’t like worrying about all of the problems of the world the majority of your day? So square.
just because we like to debate things, doesn't mean we think about them all day. I for one think it's important to have your voice heard. By keeping quiet you let it appear that everyone is in agreement or ok, with whatever prevailing narrative is.
Even if people may not agree with me, I feel it's my duty to show that my viewpoint exists.

let's be honest

I think it's more the anger at motherfuckers pulling evil shit, than it is the caring for the victims.

just because we like to debate things, doesn't mean we think about them all day. I for one think it's important to have your voice heard. By keeping quiet you let it appear that everyone is in agreement or ok, with whatever prevailing narrative is.
Even if people may not agree with me, I feel it's my duty to show that my viewpoint exists.
I’m sorry you thought I was talking about you.

I was not.

This is about the only place i discuss it for the most part. Unless outsiders start a convo with me. RC, I always thought more highly of the posters here than outsiders. Now I know, Archie doesn't give a crap about the big picture. We are all pawns.

Monkey, are you more anti-vaxx or anti-abortion?

I’m sorry you thought I was talking about you.

I was not.
Read post #65 pal. Hey, if I'm not posting here for awhile no need to post "another casualty of the internet" response. LOL! I do have a life outside of GL! Thank you kindly! :yes:

Monkey, are you more anti-vaxx or anti-abortion?
Honestly I don't see why a woman shouldn't get an abortion in say a rape or incest type pregnancy but EARLY on. I know you can argue, well another family could adopt a kid who can't have one on their own but one half of the kid's gene pool might not be optimal.

Ex: Adoptive dad: "look at little Johnny playing with his toy tool set"
Mom: "but why is he getting the screwdriver and acting like he is stabbing us?" :dunno:

And Blitty, I'm not anti-vaxx lol. Whoever wants to get it, please do so. Just don't harass or bully me into getting it. I'll probably get it eventually (if able to:whistling:) just like I will the flu shot for the first time eventually.

If i get COVID probably hopefully know early on so I can get the regeneron cocktail. Not set in stone though. MrsM gets anit-bodies test next week and me middle of 10/21.

Last edited:
Hey VegasDavy, Archie believes no need for the pro-vaccine cultists to harp on people not desiring to do so. Can't halt the inevitable! :peace:
Weird that when Matty Rain posts a meme and I respond "that reminds me of this" and post a political cartoon of the same vein, you took that as a personal attack, say "GL Liberal BS never ends", etc. I try to engage you in conversation asking what you mean and you ignore me.

But here, you drag me into this (for what, exactly?), presumably accusing me of being a "pro-vaccine cultist"? To try to get a rise out of me or something?

Like I said to Reno, this stuff goes both ways. Case in point here. You don't get to play the bullied victim tired of being mocked AND get to mock. But hey, do you.

Weird that when Matty Rain posts a meme and I respond "that reminds me of this" and post a political cartoon of the same vein, you took that as a personal attack, say "GL Liberal BS never ends", etc. I try to engage you in conversation asking what you mean and you ignore me.

But here, you drag me into this (for what, exactly?), presumably accusing me of being a "pro-vaccine cultist"? To try to get a rise out of me or something?

Like I said to Reno, this stuff goes both ways. Case in point here. You don't get to play the bullied victim tired of being mocked AND get to mock. But hey, do you.
Good say Davy and your correct i shouldn't have ignored you, but you were pushing IMO with getting the vaccine.

I'm sorry just read your last line. Please mock me as much as you like so I'm able to mock back. Bully me even. :hattip:

Good say Davy and your correct i shouldn't have ignored you, but you were pushing IMO with getting the vaccine.
Yes, I definitely was. Because I want you to be safe. I think I did so in a respectful manner. I don't believe that I called you names or stupid or anything for not wanting to take it. In fact I'm pretty sure I agreed with you that antibodies are as good, I was just worried about their long term efficacy.

I posted one political cartoon that I was reminded of by another post and suddenly I'm "never ending liberal bs".

Yes, I definitely was. Because I want you to be safe. I think I did so in a respectful manner. I don't believe that I called you names or stupid or anything for not wanting to take it. In fact I'm pretty sure I agreed with you that antibodies are as good, I was just worried about their long term efficacy.

I posted one political cartoon that I was reminded of by another post and suddenly I'm "never ending liberal bs".
You definitely were. I'll try to find a "are you an "over-the-top liberal" questionnaire and have you fill it out.