Taliban wins again

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 3,075 Views
There's a longer Drake version too
I’ve seen too many tonight. I just watched another one where a woman is interviewing 3 men from the taliban and she asks will they be democratic and let women vote and also vote for female politicians and they start pissing themselves laughing and tell them stop filming 🤣

I’ve seen too many tonight. I just watched another one where a woman is interviewing 3 men from the taliban and she asks will they be democratic and let women vote and also vote for female politicians and they start pissing themselves laughing and tell them stop filming 🤣

:biggrinhe:

l4Gwyfb.jpg

I don't want to go here but can't bite my tongue. This is what happens when you play nice with animals!

Kabul Airport Attack Kills 12 U.S. Service Members, at Least 60 Afghans​

There is no fear when they know no consequences will follow.

Whole different ballgame but remember this from 2 years ago. Told MrsM back then, that's it. These lowlifes will now feel they can get away with anything.
1630008942156.png

We can’t call it Isis anymore? It’s Isis-K now? C’mon

ISIS - Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
ISK(P) - Islamic State - Khorasan (Province)

In other news, US government officials have shared with Taliban the list of US citizens, US residents and Afghans who worked for US forces to speed up their clearance by Taliban before reaching the airport. How dangerously stupid are they? Those Afghans are dead meat. Brits didn't destroy the documents listing Afghan interpreters before leaving the embassy and Taliban has got hold of them.

Last edited:
When you create all these terrorist armies, it's hard to know who to support once they go rouge

I always wonder how in the world Biden and his posses had no clue Taliban was marching through Afgan with relative ease like Hitler did to Euro countries? Look at below US satellite capabilities from almost 20 years ago.

1632181649034.png

1632181847988.png

Quite the marksmanship there! :yes: :usa:

No doubt about it (except if you 1000% disagree) but this administration is totally to blame for the botched withdrawal from Afgan. Especially added to the equation the suicide bomber who killed US service people and Afgan civilians.

I was in complete backing of Biden not just wanting to bomb the crap out of them like that POS Mitch M wanted him to do. No need to start a war. Though I was so happy when Biden and crew killed some terrorist leaders with that drone strike.

Now we find out no terrorist leaders were killed but Afgan civilians yes. So only conclusion I can come up with was when they finally started to use those satellite images, they weren't competent enough to utilized them correctly. :redcard:

Yes, but the US is in such better shape since Biden and his posse took over!

we are all on the same team

we need to get Mr.Monkey to lead the AMERICAN security team

I always wonder how in the world Biden and his posses had no clue Taliban was marching through Afgan with relative ease like Hitler did to Euro countries? Look at below US satellite capabilities from almost 20 years ago.

View attachment 6268
View attachment 6269
Quite the marksmanship there! :yes: :usa:

No doubt about it (except if you 1000% disagree) but this administration is totally to blame for the botched withdrawal from Afgan. Especially added to the equation the suicide bomber who killed US service people and Afgan civilians.

I was in complete backing of Biden not just wanting to bomb the crap out of them like that POS Mitch M wanted him to do. No need to start a war. Though I was so happy when Biden and crew killed some terrorist leaders with that drone strike.

Now we find out no terrorist leaders were killed but Afgan civilians yes. So only conclusion I can come up with was when they finally started to use those satellite images, they weren't competent enough to utilized them correctly. :redcard:

Yes, but the US is in such better shape since Biden and his posse took over!
Agree 100%.

Biden is no Barack Obama when it comes to terminating big name terrorists.

we are all on the same team

we need to get Mr.Monkey to lead the AMERICAN security team
Thank you kindly Arch! One way or another it's good to be out of Afgan and glad only a limited amount of US persons die instead of going all out war and so many more dying. Sad Afgan civilians left stranded who helped the US.

Honestly though my security emphasis would be solely on inside US soil. Preventing American deaths that should be avoided. And what a better way to start but the US Death City being Chicago! :yes:

Unfortunately don't think I could give any suggestions to the honorable Mayor Lightfoot since I heard she doesn't converse with caucasians.:clueless: