Take the Lakers tonight and thank me later

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,806 Views
sounds like a plan

let's get 'em

I do. I like it.

too bad it's going up against two bowl games and an NFL game, else I'd be watching.

way too many games to keep an eye on tonight

nbc's fault

On the under. Certifiably one time common?

Roguey, did you watch any of the Ashes? It's all over Roguey. Australia got chucked.

I saw a little of day 1 and day 2. I'm happy England retained it because it has play out exactly like I thought it would, but not much gambling on it so a bit anticlimactic on my part. I don't think Australia can win in Sydney, I fancy the draw.

Its not all over, if the Aussies were to win Test 5 England would "just" retain the ashes rather than win it outright. So there's still motivation.

Yeah but Roguey, here it's all over. It's like the country has commenced a state of mourning as of yesterday. It's bad enough for England to come here and retain it, but to do it at the MCG is blasphemous. I'd be a bit worried walking to my car if I were Ponting.

See? The guy can't come into chat, constantly running his mouth about how he hits 60% on NBA sides year after year and that he watches 5 hours of game film a day and not expect some hazing. When asked how his record is this year, his response was "Somewhere between +$500 and -$500, I don't track money, just wins and losses."

:stretcher:

Goat Milk, are you caucasian? If you're a white guy and you have an avatar of a black man blowing smoke I don't think we'd get along very well.

Goat Milk, it's not you, it's me.

Thank you. I'm glad I didn't see this post earlier.

I think that black man is Nas.

This pick was terrible, you buried half the board.

When asked how his record is this year, his response was "Somewhere between +$500 and -$500, I don't track money, just wins and losses."

Pavy tracks the number of car title loans he had to take. He was at zero the last time he checked his spreadsheet. :bowdown: