Take the Lakers tonight and thank me later

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,821 Views
rough year for the goat...he might bat above .500 during the playoffs and tell everyone that he made back every penny he dropped during the season...then after the season, we will have to listen to the stupid whoreshit about a make believe record and how much he won...its another one of those things on the forums where you sit back and say "we have seen this thousands of times"

Pavy tracks the number of car title loans he had to take. He was at zero the last time he checked his spreadsheet. :bowdown:

If you are gambling with borrowed money you will end up in the poor house looking to eat free soup.

I did bet this and lost but thankfully the Iowa game was last night so I could go to sleep feeling good.

If you are gambling with borrowed money you will end up in the poor house looking to eat free soup.

Probably. That's not the point. People don't keep records is all. Cause they tend to be uncomfortable to look at.

records are for amateurs and touts...or amateurs who think they are good enough to go tout... i know very very few people who will keep to a consistent bet size anyways...deposit at the beginning of the season and check the balance at the end...fuck a bunch of keeping a record because nobody really fucking cares anyways
:idontcarewhatyourfuckingrecordis:

ok RayRay.

matty, did you keep a record when you were pedal to the metal gambling? doubtful... why the fuck would anyone keep a record:clueless: i mean, what purpose does it serve? nobody on any forum board gives a fuck except maybe some of the 15 yr old kids.. maybe its just me...i dont get it. carry on.

I certainly did keep a record, as do all actual pros. I still have it. It's not even an option if you wanna analyze your performance. Amateurs and touts are very unlikely to track their performance because it's assuredly negative. They'll only share their record for bragging rights, for whatever window of time during which they have more wins than losses.

You and I have a different notion of "record". I don't mean a meaningless W-L record, but a simple log of every bet made so you can track your ROI% for different periods/sports/approaches.

I won a bit under 50% of my bets lifetime, at an average price of close to +106. That was good for a 2.something % ROI on every bet. Not great by any means, but I did bet a lot of games every day.

Last edited:
mmike no. It was never my main source of income. Best year I had I made 40k. My bankroll never got past 90-something grand. Spending issues. :wah:

that's pretty good Matty. And yes it's good to keep records.