Superbowl talk. I think the squares love KC +2

• Start date
  • Replies 109 Comments
  • Views 1,602 Views
I feel like such a sucker believing that the Kelce/Swift/Goodell/Mahomes machine could lose a football game in that spot

LMFAO !!

WATER IS WET, REMEMBER ??

YOU'RE SUCH A FUKKING CLOWN !!

:endoftheworld::endoftheworld:

I DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU ALL ..

SEVERAL OF YOU DON’T LISTEN ..

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL .. ✌🏽✌🏽

LMFAO !!

WATER IS WET, REMEMBER ??

YOU'RE SUCH A FUKKING CLOWN !!

:endoftheworld::endoftheworld:
@Shortstop

Being on the right side of an overtime Super Bowl game doesn’t absolve you from being the worst sports bettor to post plays regularly at Gamelive.com in its entire history (which is also the same website you dramatically announced you were leaving permanently like 3 months ago).

Start a thread where you post plays over the course of a season and keep track of Wins, Losses and Unit Count for full transparency or kindly eat shit and die, sir.

:hattip:

Pretty sure shorty stayed a while back that all his wagers are air bets. No?

Maybe he can do the contest if he donates less to the Proud Boys fund this year..

No, that was Matchu but I don't believe it :dontthinkso: I think he has a secret Pinny account

No. Every post has dollar amounts listed but there’s never any follow up on Wins/Losses/Units/+/- $$$

@Shortstop

Being on the right side of an overtime Super Bowl game doesn’t absolve you from being the worst sports bettor to post plays regularly at Gamelive.com in its entire history (which is also the same website you dramatically announced you were leaving permanently like 3 months ago).

Start a thread where you post plays over the course of a season and keep track of Wins, Losses and Unit Count for full transparency or kindly eat shit and die, sir.

:hattip:

@Tron

You called me out and got buried and embarrassed. Admit it. I’m sure that your fair weather e-friends would agree..

Peace Out !! ✌🏽

5 Token penalty to SS/Hitler(Is SS a coincidence?) for TAUNTING

5 Token penalty to SS/Hitler(Is SS a coincidence?) for TAUNTING

HAHA! Great Post @Dingo

Apparently OT doesn’t matter in the Super Bowl according to @Tron .. He got buried and is fukking scum that chases underage boys..What a pathetic human..

You can’t make this stuff up ..

LMFAO !! 🤣 🤣