Superbowl talk. I think the squares love KC +2

• Start date
  • Replies 109 Comments
  • Views 1,555 Views
Sounds like Shortstop has something on his mind

I win and don’t ridicule and bash and hate on others like you do..

Grow the fukk up !!

@Tron

5 Token penalty to SS/Hitler(Is SS a coincidence?) for TAUNTING
Dingo, first off I love you buddy, but more importantly if losing tokens for TAUNTING was in effect, I would be at -1 trillion by now.
:mrmonkey:

No @tullamore

Why would you say that ??

In Fact, I’ve been attacked and it’s comical because I’ve exposed you and many others here by posting winners several times.. Honestly not sure what you and your cronies liberals agenda is ?? I’m winning !!
It’s beyond obvious.. 💡💡 See Ya .. 😂

In Fact, I’ve been attacked and it’s comical because I’ve exposed you and many others here by posting winners several times.. Honestly not sure what you and your cronies liberals agenda is ?? I’m winning !!
It’s beyond obvious.. 💡💡 See Ya .. 😂
Honesty it's been bantering back and forth. My friend you have been posting winners, but remember I will have to add the numbers up once the contest begins.

We know Biden would never pass a cognitive test ..... and I want to be on your side ..... but math wise I need to ask you a few difficult questions first. Need to see you can do it. :buddy:

+1.78 - 1.10 + 1.00 - 1.34 + 1.35 - 1.29 = ?*
*You can use pencil and paper but no calculator!!! I trust you! :usa:

You don’t hate on others????
Listen ya'll can hate on @Shortstop all you want but he's never had a negative word to say about any individual on this forum OR any group of people !!

Can't get more American than a mass shootout at the Superbowl celebration 🇺🇸.