Stupid Shit Im doing ... Will be updating as the day goes

wisc -8' and -9 .. 2h .. we get a lot back with this one

Was up in the air on all of these:

Ill -3
Purd +5
UNC -4 (seems trappy as hell)

Settled on the Boilers but they are hurting, Michigan might be too much for them, we'll see. Crowd should be into it as long as it's moderately competitive. Not much to do in West Lafayette in February.

on carolina and fresno st too.. bunch of totals

RR, Coug Zona ain't covering tonight. The advantage in Tuscon isn't as big as it's made out to be, and Cal matches up pretty good with them. Yes they smashed in Col but Gordon went 10-13 . That shit probably won't happen again this year, including the tourney. Certainly is not happening twice in a row. Down 1/2 a point to 12.5 since earlier looks like the action's on Cal.

texas was up 15 most of the game... that meltdown was horrendous ... for every close game ive been winning, ill lose 3... been that way all of feb...every side under -4 or less i play 1st half, 2h(if losing) and ml too, so the games add up quick...i was due for a hugh night... fuck, you know me.. i could go 10-1 and lose my mind over the 1 lose... i doubt i actually gamble this hard again after this season, but wanted to try something different and financially it was the perfect time... :cheers:

utep -3
so dak st -4
iu ft wayne -1'