ft wayne -5
richmond -4
bill&mary -4
towson -5'
st.mary -4
ark lr -2'
bradley -4'
ark st. -10

gl RD fyi take Col $ line tomorrow night cats are the worst team in ncaa right now

i knew you would be on them... they looked solid vs. state

manhattan -6 2h

fuck.. getting a nickels worth of -5' too at 5d

chucked...

I'm liking dogs today

BC +5.5
Citadel +14.5
Mississippi St +6
Rhode Island +11
Ohio +2.5
Texas San Antonio +7

im on the r.i play .. but i cant bet tex.sa or ohio on the road and BC is completely unbettable for me right now, i didnt even run their #s... played florida over miss...

lets get these fuckers today cougs.. im heavy on ft.wayne, richmond, ark st. and towson ...

getting mauled with florida action

I think Ole Miss has a decent chance of covering the 7.

Richmond looks like a good play, no opinion on the others.

Towson line dropping...

oklahoma -5'

I think Ole Miss has a decent chance of covering the 7.

Richmond looks like a good play, no opinion on the others.

Towson line dropping...

i can handle some towson moving away...i hit them at -5 too.. but im not happy at all about ark st. moving away from me... means someone else is coming over the top of 4k spread out at bm and pinny :choo:

ohio is popular here too... very surprised at their play the other night... hca is hugh in the mac

My rational behind that Ohio play is I expect it to be a close game, and love their % from the line, with quite an edge in this particular matchup, nearly 9% better. Akron also stole that last game, Ohio was up big and let it slip away-hoping for a little revenge factor there too.

revenge hard to get on the road... i have ohio -2 on neutral so i cant really argue the line today :dunno:

waited as long as i could... was actually hoping for better ...

st johns +8' .. now i get +9

Last edited: