Stupid Shit Im doing ... Will be updating as the day goes

I saw unranked New Mexico favored over #6 San Diego State last night and DIDN'T play it, why?

These should be auto plays, any time you see an unranked favored over a ranked team. I swear it hits at least 65% ATS

sdsu currently the most overrated team in hoops... that being said, there are few teams that would be favored at new mex... if you were to look and see a 14 or 15 beside newmex name, you wouldnt bat an eye... 21-5 got game

creighton -8 2h ... little bigger here boyz

cuse -3' ... large

Got a great number but more I look at it something don't feel right .....

Just an opposite opinion but Maryland hasn't played since Tuesday, tougher last 5 games than Cuse before WF contest ..... Jim B hasn't gone to the bench at all .....Ennis as good as he is, hasn't been as productive lately (been in game 421 of last 445 minutes played) ....who really runs that offense if he's not in there or he gets worn down?

Think Maryland will put lots of pressure on Ennis all night long! Will look into more but leaning Terps cover as long as their offense produces enough?

gl, mr.m .. inflated hca in the opening line... cuse is dd favs on neutral ...

eastern wash -6'

Going by 2 places I go for comparing lines, Cuse is -6 and -5 neutral! Looked into more in your favor, Cuse is 8-1 against top 50 and Terps 0-7 against top 25!

Going by 2 places I go for comparing lines, Cuse is -6 and -5 neutral! Looked into more in your favor, Cuse is 8-1 against top 50 and Terps 0-7 against top 25!

i bet every penny i have offshore on cuse -5 or -6 on neutral. :yes: (not really, but you catch my drift... both those #s easily get 5figure bets out of me :cheers: )

st peters -4'
st joes -3
wisc-mil-7'
iowa -2'

Ray, did you really have that much in your Full Tilt acct?

19,572 ...i need to check that eog thread to see if anyone else has gotten emails or anything..

plommer im trying to get them to issue me a few checks but im afraid that "if" they even send one, ill never get others... and im also afraid of them sending just one... im not sure whats going to happen...