Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
WVU -2' ... very large
VCU +4' / ML
Drexel -4'
Manhattan -4'

:goofy:

I have to admit, I was hoping you were going to tell us about something stupid you actually....I'm very disappointed Mister.

Started dating an American broad...no doubt that counts, cams... Give it till the end of the month, its disaster waiting to happen...pico can confirm

RayRay I made my last bet last night. I'm now moving the remainder of my sports stash into online coins. Best of Luck pal, but this industry(online offshore) has too many sharps now and too little squares for my taste.

But let's focus more on this american girl pal of yours.

Started dating an American broad...no doubt that counts, cams... Give it till the end of the month, its disaster waiting to happen...pico can confirm

Ohhh I remember the last one didn't last that long. How many days/weeks you been dating?

Couple weeks...we have dated in the past..I don't remember her talking this much...:choo:

Free fall...my lines vs. current... Good luck with coins homey

I'm just getting damn lucky to beat those Sharps to the punch on every game I've played so far this year...: yes:

Last edited:
Is this the same white girl you were telling us about before? Didn't she have a kid?

What is it she is talking your ear off about?

No kid...you name it, the broad has covered it...unreal

Ray are you a bigger introvert than FreeFall?

PS Where is the picture of the black kid looking both ways that matty always posts

war? poverty? politics? hair? sex? other women?

Is the sex worth it?

BmqPwk7.jpg

To an extent, I agree... I would imagine I am rather high on list of gamelivers who actually get out in public for the propose of having fun and being around others though...

hahahaha, that's the best illustration and explanation I have ever seen!

I guess I am a taker. How selfish of me.

RR, I luv when people do stupid shit, makes me like I have company! Please continue! This sports stuff is great news! Dafty efforts to see more sports might not end up in vain!

love when teams blow huge leads because the coach is too fucking stupid to call timeouts and regroup...huggins will get a death threat if this shit keeps going south :choo:

LOL FF...

Massive introvert here but work has now forced me to become a social butterfly...

My friends and family love it but personally think mass socialization is still largely overrated...

Stupid shit anagram "I'd push tits"

I should know better, but im on RAS plays tonight... did nothing but spin my wheels today... manhattan best player and ft shooter misses last 7 fts and they win on an and-one... i bet he buys a new car tomorrow :robyn:

cal -8
usc -6

gl