Stock Picking - Straight Gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 512 Comments
  • Views 32,271 Views
I hear ya pal. Spend and enjoy. But seriously, boats are a hassle and headache for most people.

My fidelity account was down earlier. Too much bs going on in the market, time to go back to basics and just dollar cost average S&P 500 or a similar fund.

Wall Street guys who benefited off of the sub-prime mortgage racket 15 years ago all whining and crying now

Watching CNBC interviewing all these fund managers is great.

Bring out the guillotines boys
Lol. Had this exchange with a buddy yesterday
Screenshot_20210128-125441_Message+.jpg

Bone bone these class action suits against Robinhood have any chance? Or they are dead because of the terms protecting them?

I wondering how many people will request transfers out of Robinhood. $75 fee to transfer to another brokerage account. I got a little bit of money in Robinhood, I’m either selling or doing a transfer. I had no positions impacted today, but too much shadyness for my comfort level.

I wondering how many people will request transfers out of Robinhood. $75 fee to transfer to another brokerage account. I got a little bit of money in Robinhood, I’m either selling or doing a transfer. I had no positions impacted today, but too much shadyness for my comfort level.
I actually bought my shares on CashApp of all places lol

Bone bone these class action suits against Robinhood have any chance? Or they are dead because of the terms protecting them?

Haven't looked at the suit or the TOS but I'm sure they're in the clear.

can any regular joes that have been contributing to a 401k or would just a regular middle class family that makes less than 200k that utilize a hedge fun like gabe plotkin's capitol investment? or is that a hedge fund that is built more for richer people?

@reno cool you're seeing what's happening?

the little guys were beating the wall street guys, wall street guys were down billions the little guys were up thousands, and in a concerted effort brokerage apps stopped people's ability to buy shutting them down, google and apple deleting all the bad app reviews, reddit freezing and facebook deleting investing forums, the people got strip naked reno you were right all along, wall street wins again